Hang out

Rosé Pov:

y/n 🫶: i'm on my way, i'll be there in like 10-15 minutes alright? start wearing your shoes and stuff :)

rosie <3: okay, see you :)

So she's this type of person, i see. It's cute. It makes it seem like she cares. Or maybe she does care? shut up. she met you like 2 hours ago. Or does she genuinely care for everyone..? she does right? i remember seeing something about it.

I put my shoes on and my bag. Baggy jeans and a white hoodie. Yes it may be basic but come on now, We'll probably get fast food and just hang out casually. I brought a pretty pair of clothes for tomorrow though.

I don't know if we're going to her house or mine so i'll bring it just incase. And then a text came in, 'you can start coming out now :)' i smiled and put my phone in my pocket before saying bye to hank and leaving.

"hey" i smiled, she smiled back, "hey, so i was thinking, we can get fast food since i'm guessing you don't get to have that very often as an idol? and then we can walk around the park or something."

She turned to me and i nodded, "sounds good" She's dressed simply as well, thank god. A black hoodie, baggy black jeans? always wearing black, huh. "we can go to my place, and if you get hungry, theres a café around there. It's nice"

"okay" "what fast food do you want?" "mcdonald's or something should be fine" "mcdonald's it is, we can just go through the drive thru. Hide if you want" I chuckled, "it's fine, why don't you hide?"

"then who will get the food?" "oh right" "dummy" she teased making me smile, "you drive with one hand? is that even safe? i'm not gonna die am i?" "nope, i got you" Cute. "alright, i'm trusting you."

...

Third Person Pov:

You got the food and Rosé had already started eating the fries, "don't eat them all" you teased and she chuckled. "you want some" "sure" you lifted your hand a bit but to your surprise, she brought the fries up to your lips.

You lifted your mask slightly as she started feeding you a few. "thanks" "your reward for driving me" she teased, "that i paid for?" you teased back as she hummed. "fine, you have your point. But at least i'm not eating them all.

"i got two larges, i think we'll be fine" You also got a strawberry fruitopia-sprite mix in the size large as she got the same, "want some of your drink?" "what, are you gonna feed me again or something?"

you said, raising an eyebrow as you turned, getting closer to the park. "if you want" you smiled, but before you knew it, the straw was already in front of you, you took a sip before she placed it down, into the cup holder. "we're acting like a couple"

"what? are you flirting with me again rosie?" "maybe i am" "and you say i'm bold" "you're not as bold as you are over text" "hm.. can you handle it?" "of course, who do you think i am?" "uh, THE park chaeyoung? who else"

You teased making her roll her eyes. "you're so annoying" "but you love it" "love?" "mhm, do you not?" "i.. yeah. uh i do" She quickly said before you let out a soft laugh, "i'm kidding, relax. Hm.. how about we start off getting to know each other. tell me what you know about me"

"that you cover your face when you're eating and that you're keeping your mask on" she teased as you rolled your eyes, "i'll take it off later" "might as well take it off now, you keep lifting it slightly so i can put the food in your mouth but i can't really see anything"

You smiled, "brings up the suspense" "you're so weird" "but i'm still your crush, which means you like my personality, not looks. so it doesn't matter" "i'm still curious of what you look like" "hm.. you'll see soon. Since we're turning into the park now"

She sighed in agreement before you parked the car, the both of you getting out as you sat at the park, "woah, there's like no one here" "i know, no one goes here often" "why not? it's a nice place." "not a lot of people know it exists, this is kind of like my hide out"

You said as she smiled, "such a child" "shut up" You sat on the platform of some of the playing equipment. Placing the food out, you got a bunch of things, burgers, chicken nuggets, fries and drinks.

"Eat a lot" you muttered as she smiled but kept her eyes on you as you raised an eyebrow, "what?" "i'm waiting" she dragged out making you roll your eyes, before removing the right loop of the mask off your ear first.

Before pulling it off, she kept her eyes on you, "stop staring! you're making me nervous!" you yelled as she chuckled, "sorry sorry" you removed it before placing it in your pocket.

She looked up and smiled, "so.." "you're very.. attractive.. why do you hide yourself?" she muttered as you raised an eyebrow. "don't like people knowing a lot about me" "like how you look? and what about y/n?"

Rosé asked as you hummed, "eat and talk, food will get cold" you said, she picked up a chicken nugget before dipping it and placing it in her mouth, "so.. go on then" "y/n is my real name or korean name? Rennie is my stage name. My friends also call me it, it's my nickname"

"oh, so why do you want me to call you y/n?" "people closer to me call me y/n" "so you're saying you want to be close?" "why else would i have invited you to stay over" "i feel the same" "hmm.. i know. im your crush"

"stop bringing that up!" "and why would i do that? you're cute when you're flustered." "stop it!" "nope, you're blushinggg, look at you!" "shut up! i am not!" she defended making you chuckle. "you so are"

"shut up. stop eating, im taking a picture of the food and tagging you" She muttered as you smiled, knowing she was only saying this since she was flustered and wanted to move on to the next topic.

"don't change the topic, rosie. now tell me about your crush on me" "stop it!" she whined making you laugh once more, "don't worry, it's cute." "stop that too! you and your flirting! do you flirt with everyone?" "not exactly"

"wait.. am i the only one?"

"maybe."