balance

Third Person Pov:

Rosé has a few things and projects to do with the girls before they go their separate ways in careers, so today was gonna be a busy day for your girl. An alarm rang at 6am as you both groaned.

"i don't wanna go" she whined, you turned off the alarm and mumbled, "well you have to, i have an hour before i have to get up, i'm sleepy." "okay, fine. i won't keep you up for long" She quickly changed and brushed out her hair.

Only wearing a short top and some parachute pants. "nice pants" you whispered as rosé nodded. "you want them?" "what?" "you came have them, if you like any of my clothes just take them" "ah.. okay, have fun with dance!"

"i love my job but holy shit it's so early." "fun." you mumbled sarcastically as she laughed, kissing your forehead, "see you later, wanna pick me up?" "no" "oh?" "kidding, of course i will." "okayyy, see you" "love you." "love you more"

"you look pretty" "honey, i have no makeup on, my hairs still kinda messy, i have a hair tie on my wrist, a shirt shirt and some pants, what do you mean?" "and you're still stunning." "shush"

...

It's been weeks and rosé just seems to get more and more stressed. "baby, can't you take a quick break, filming can wait, just breath." You mumbled as she sighed against your skin. "i'm stressed." "i know, darling."

She hugged your waist tightly as you locked the door. "tell me why, i'll help." "i have practice which is so random because our projects aren't new comeback or anything, and then i have filming and shoots, like interviews.. god."

"rosie" you whispered as she hummed, "look at me, baby." rosé lifted her head up to look at you as you saw how stressed and exhausted she really was. "you need to find balance, lovely. Figure out a way to deal with everything in a more easy manner"

"what?" "filming this movie, they know it's your first time, they'll go easy on you. You're stressing a lot because of this, right?" "right.."

"but i'm telling you, you don't need to. you've got me and i've worked with this team a few times, they're kind and understanding, they really do care for the actors and actresses, so if it's too much one day, take it off."

"i can't-" "you can." "and i gained weight" "that doesn't matter. you're pretty, and you look good like this, well i mean like- you've always looked good but- you know what i mean!"

She laughed softly and nodded, "it doesn't matter what you gain, i don't feel like you've gained any." "my stomach-" "is perfect." "you're my girlfriend, you're practically forced to say that!" "rosie" you groaned.

"why?" she pouted as you shook your head cupping her cheeks, "you're perfect, and i love you." "yeah?" "mhm" You looked at your girl for a few seconds before she pulled away from you and let out a few coughs.

You rubbed her back and placed your hand on rosie's forehead. "you've been coughing, sneezing and warm these days.. honey you keep getting weaker, this isn't okay." "i have to go to france for an interview soon, it's only for 2 days-"

"stop worrying about work, you're getting weaker and sicker and it's not okay." "im fine, y/n" "you're not fine, baby." "can we go back to filming, now you know what's going on.. let's just- get this done with, okay?"

You hesitated but seeing that all she wanted was to go home, you agreed.

...

It's been almost a week, maybe 5 days? and rosé came home, after france. Since she practically begged you to stay at her place, you just agreed. "hi, love. how was france?" "how do you think it was, y/n?"