Good morning..?

Rosé Pov:

WHAT THE FUCK?! Holy shit. oh thank the lord that was just a nightmare. The hell was that?! everyone just died, it's too dark. I turned on the lamp but it didn't really help, okay well now i'm scared.

I grabbed my phone, played on it for about 15 minutes, 3 am. hell no. where is y/n? what if she's asleep, she won't wake.. right? I sighed before pushing the blankets to the side, taking my phone off the charger before going to the other room.

Opening the door slightly as i climbed into the bed, i saw her slightly stir but didn't wake, good.

...

Third Person Pov:

You woke up slightly confused, "what the.." you muttered, "unnie..?" you mumbled as you felt rosé's arm draped on your waist as her breath fanned against your shoulder, she was spooning you.

She stirred a bit as you turned around, it ended up with her head on your chest as her arm was still around your waist, you grabbed your phone, checking the time before turning back and just letting her spoon you as she slept.

9:32am. You guys did go to bed at around 1 am, which is pretty early considering you usually sleep at 3-4am. You played on your phone for a while before you felt the girl beside you stir and slowly wake up.

"morning unnie" "morning?" she muttered confused until she realized the position you two were in, she pulled away slightly, "oh.. sorry" she whispered as you chuckled, "it's fine" "what time is it?" she groaned.

"10:17, what time do you have work?" "i don't, i have the day off" "oh really?" "mhm, should we get ready? i'll treat you to breakfast?" "okay"

...

Once you had breakfast at the café, you guys just talked for a while before she went home. "well, we're here" you muttered as you got to her place. "i had a good time, thanks y/n" Rosé muttered as you smiled.

"me too, you're welcome. i should be saying thank you as well" "i-uh.." "what's up?" "wanna stay? we can watch a movie? if you're not busy?" "i'm not busy, what movie?" "how does a romance sound?" "hm, sure"

...

You ended up watch gap the series, although it isn't a movie, you watched all the episodes that came out so far before continuing to watch a few gl movies and shows, by her choice. You didn't chose any but you didn't mind.

You guys stayed on the couch in the living room instead of her room, but you didn't mind, plus hank was switching between laying your lap and rosé's. Until you felt a hand on your knee-thigh area softly caressing it.

"is this okay?" you heard rosé ask from beside you as you nodded, "better then okay" she smiled a bit, "alright then.. how's this?" she asked, letting her hand rest on your thigh, "that's okay too" "are you sure?"

"i wouldn't lie about this, unnie" "huh.. maybe i'll let you call me rosie" you smiled back, "good, nice place by the way" "isn't as big as yours" she teased making you roll your eyes, "i like house that are one floor"

"really? mines two floors though" "i know i'm just saying" "i had a question" "hm?" "do you.. think we're moving too fast? we just met a few days ago" "wait, are you saying you're actually romantically interested in me?"

"wait what?! no! focus y/n!" she scolded as you raised an eyebrow, "then what are you saying?" "uh, we just met, i've already spent the night at your house, now you're in my house and my hand is on your thigh as we're watching women fall in love and make out"

"and?" you asked as she rolled her eyes, "do you think we're moving too fast? we just met" "people can get close quickly, no?" "well.. yes" "and i feel a connection with you" "like a spark?" "kind of. I feel safe with you, comfortable?"

"i feel the same" Rosé said barely above a whisper as you smiled, "good to know, rosie. now relax, watch the movie" "okay" She turned her attention back to the tv before you did the same.