you're crazy

Third Person Pov:

"baby? wake up" "rosie? what time is it? what is going on?" "7am, i want breakfast" "so?" "can you come with me?" "baby. it's 7am, where the hell do you want breakfast from?" "you" "what?" "make me breakfast, please?"

"rosie. i'm barely awake. i'm gonna burn or cut myself and then burn my whole house down" "baby" she whined as you groaned, "let me wake up first.." "or you could just be my breakfast"

"YOURE GONNA EAT ME?!"

"why not? but not the way your thinking, babe. jeez, you're really slow when you're tired" "oh. OH SHIT. at 7 in the morning!?" "stop screaming.. like this. and yes. start screaming.. the other way"

"rosie i'm-" "please?" "do you really want to that badly?" "you're making me sound like a pervert, but yes." "you are a pervert!" "excuse you!- you know what just hurry up and strip so i can eat you." "later" "no, now"

You whined as she started stripping you down. "get ready to change the sheets, baby."

...

"rosie.." you panted and rosé hummed. "yes? what do you want, darling?" she asked softly but still breathing heavily from her orgasmic experience.

Her cheeks are flushed red from embarrassment yet they still have an adorable glow to them.

"what'd you say, babe?" her voice sounds soft and sweet even though her and her voice were both clearly aroused earlier. "can you change the sheets, they're wet and uncomfy to lay on" you whined as she chuckled softly.

"on it, darling.. make me breakfast?" "can't walk." "oh. right.. i'll be behind you? holding you up?" "seriously?" "okay, not that.. fine i'll just order in." she seemed sulky so you sighed.

"i mean i gave you what you wanted for breakfast didn't i?"

"well.." "rosie, don't be upset." "i'm not, babe. don't worry." "i'll make you dinner" "okay" she smiled as you chuckled. "you're happy now, aren't you?" "mhm" rosé hummed. "cute." she smiled softly a kissed your cheek.

She changed the sheets and jumped onto the bed. "rosie don't jump on my bed!" "stop scolding me and get over here!"

you crawled into her arms as she laughed softly, kissing your shoulder blade. "are you awake yet?" "mm.. kinda?"

"sleepy?" "very." "okay, go to sleep then, baby." "are you gonna hold me?" "if you want me to, yes." "please?" "got you, darling. just sleep. okay?" "mhm" she held you tightly as you fell asleep in her embrace.

...

"wakey, wakey sleepy head." "mm.." "come on, baby. it's been 2ish hours. it's almost 11. and i want food so.. either let me go so i can order or cook for me" "babe. i'm making dinner" "okay fine, i'll order in."

you grabbed rosé's phone and opened up uber eats. Moving down and laying in between her legs as she sat up and mumbled, "what do you wanna eat?" "doesn't matter, up to you."

"well, i asked first, soooo"

"hm.. i don't know- oh! cheese ball? korean fried chicken and cheese ball?" "sure, babe. order it" You smiled softly as rosé watched you out a few items into the cart and you turned around. "is this enough? want anything else?"

"mm.. order fries too, and a few drinks for us. get enough for dinner." "so 4?" "get 6, just in case" you nodded, turning back around, letting her arms drape over your shoulders and rest on your chest.

"cheese, garlic parmesan or regular? for the fries" "you can chose" "rosie, which do you want?" "uh.. i don't know. regular. we can just add our own seasoning if we want"

"yes ma'am" you muttered, adding it to the cart.

You picked out a few drinks (milk tea) for now and then soda for later.

You placed the order, putting rosé's phone down as she chuckled. "and since when did we say we're using my card" "hm.. since you said you wanted to be together."

"yeah?" she mumbled, tickling your sides. You laughed softly, greying to get her off as she just kissed all over your face before finally stopping. "you missed.. a lot." you joked as she giggled, leaving a soft kiss on your lips.

You quickly kissed back cause her to smile into the kiss. "you're really cute, you know that?" you laughed, "mm.. maybe? i might know if you tell me again?" "you're adorable, baby." "you're cuter"

"you know.. we have like 30 minutes before the food gets here.." "yeah..? and?"

She bit her bottom lip softly as you rolled your eyes, "no, we just changed the sheets a few hours ago" "in the living room?" "no, that's- we're gonna have to clean it!" "beside the pool, we just have to rinse it off!"

"that sounds so uncomfortable, rosie." "but it's the easiest place to clean! babe, come on. don't knock it until you try it- gaming room?" "absolutely not." "fine.. downstairs?" "no! the cats are down there!"

"uh.. patio?" "not a chance" "then beside the pool! it's an indoor pool, babe. i'll clean it! how about that?" you groaned as she pulled you up.

"why did i have to have such a horny girlfriend?"

You whined. Rosé shrugged. "i like having sex with you.. it's good." "well- no clue on what to say to that." "great! let's go!" "i thought you were innocent." "pft. obviously not."

...

"fuck.." you whimpered as rosé laughed, "are you okay?" "that was.. intense. you're crazy! that was- well- i- what the hell i forgot how to speak!" And all of a sudden the door bell rang. "wanna get it?" rosé smirked as you rolled your eyes.

"really?" "kidding. i'll get it." "come back after you do" "kay kay" she said, getting up, throwing a hoodie and a pair of shorts on and running to the door, grabbing the food, putting it on the table.

She went back to you, seeing you just laying there made her laugh. "you good?" "no! i can't feel anything down there!" you whined. Rosé just couldn't stop laughing as you pouted.

You put your arms out, sitting up with a slightly dazed look in your eyes. She knew what you wanted, reached down, carrying you. Your neck and arms wrapped around her neck as your legs were wrapped around her waist.

She kept her hand under your thighs to make sure you were stable. "hoodie" you mumbled into her shoulder as she laughed. "okay, okay. i'll get you one."

...

"are you okay?" rosé muttered as she put a fry in her mouth, looking at you with a slightly worried expression. "my legs hurt" "i'm sorry, but you should really eat.. eat cheese balls and fries. chicken uses more effort."

You whined as she rubbed your back softly, "sleepy" you mumbled. Rosé sighed, wrapped your legs around her waist and picking you up, placing you onto your bed, tucking you in, leaving a soft kiss on your cheek.

"rest for a bit, okay?" you nodded as she left to eat the stuff you ordered, coming back less then 5 minutes later. "baby your drink. do you want cheese balls? if you sit up, i can feed them to you, none will get on the bed, i promise."

"i'll just take the drink" "the cheese balls won't be good when they're cold, baby." "it's fine." "want a massage later?" "no it's okay" "you give me massages all the time, let me give you one today" You hummed as she laughed softly.

"i'll bring you your drink-" "love you." "love you more." she laughed, going out to bring you a drink, smiling thinking about how cute you are in your sleepy state.