don't stop

Nsfw warning?? ⚠️

Third Person Pov:

"how about doing it for the first time as girlfriends?" "ah! you're so horny rosie!" "hey! i am not! i just like doing it with you, i like the noises you make, it makes it fun to tease you afterwards. it's funny"

...

You aren't exactly doing it.. yet. But you are in the kitchen, in a very heated make out session. Your back is pinned against the table as her thigh is in between your legs, one hand on your neck, the other on your waist.

Your hands gripping onto her shirt as she bit your bottom lip making you whine against her lips, "do that again it was hot." "shut up and kiss me" you muttered, connecting your lips again as she chuckled at your desperate state.

She ran a hand through your hair before moving to your neck, kissing, marking and biting you as you let out small whines and moans here and there. "if you keep on gripping onto my shirt like that it might rip"

She teased as you just breathed out, "i'll get you another one" "only joking, baby." she mumbled before continuing to make out with your neck, collarbone and shoulders, picking you up and placing you on the table.

Pulling away from your skin to take off her hoodie and your t-shirt as you pulled off her shirt, "don't grip onto my skin like that" she joked as you rolled your eyes, "please just stop joking around and do something."

"desperate now, are we?" you just whined as she continued. "you just called me horny.. how does it feel to be in the position now-" she was cut off by you grabbed her by her neck and connected your lips.

Rosé smirked as she gripped onto your waist, before moving up to your back, finding the back of your bra, pulling away to ask for permission since even last time, she didn't take your bra off.

It's the first. You just nodded, "are you sure?" you nodded again as she snapped the bra open and pulled it off of you. staring at your chest for a few seconds before swallowing the lump in her throat.

Looking at you as you saw her eyes were filled with lust. Rosé continued to make out with you but one hand being on your waist, the other groping onto you making you whine against her lips, placing your arms over her shoulders.

Finding the back of her bra as you played with it for a bit, "can i.." you muttered out as she hummed, "yes, baby." "please don't stop.." "im not planning to" she mumbled back.

...

Your eyes shut as you caught your breath, "are you okay?" you nodded as she rubbed your back in comfort, "was that too much?" you shook your head as she hummed, "i liked it" you said back causing her to smile. "good."

She kissed your collarbone before looking down at your chest for a few more seconds making you chuckled and laced your fingers under her chin, pushing her head up slightly, making her look you in the eyes.

"eyes up here, rosie." "i can't help it, put a shirt on then" she teased back as you reached for the shirt but she stopped you, "don't actually" rosé whined as you laughed, "i'm okay with you looking here and there but stop staring"

You said as she pouted but let you pull the shirt over your head, "i don't mind you staring" "well, that isn't my thing. and i dont even stare know why you're saying that like i do" "just sayinggg"

...

"you're awake" rosé said as you rubbed your eyes, "we didn't get to go out" she joked as you replied to her, "i'm sorry" "no honey, i'm just joking. i was tired too. but it's expected that you were tired from that"

"rosie" "yes?" "i'm sore" she laughed a bit before kissing the top of your head, "that's expected"

Date night timeeee