filming life

Third Person Pov:

You were currently just hanging out with rosé, you guys had a cute little café date, just talking and laughing, while you hadn't noticed but your girl definitely has, the waitress has her eyes glued on you, flirting everytime she can.

Rosé had to keep calm, making sure she doesn't explode and make your relationship too public. But it's getting too much. "baby, please." "what?" "you don't know what's going on?" "no? what's happening?"

"the damn waitress is flirting with you." "is she? i couldn't tell" "are you blind?" "excuse me?" "you're excused" "don't take your anger out on me?!" "don't make a scene!" "im not making a scene! we're literally whispering right now!"

"shut up!" "excuse you?" "stop saying excuse this excuse that and shush." "fine!" "fine!" You groaned before leaning down against your chair and getting up.

Grabbing your wallet and going to the counter, the waitress continuing to flirt with you while she rung you up, you paid and rosé stayed sulking, glaring at the waitress as she smiled at you. You smiled back making her roll her eyes and huff.

"what? you smile back when someone smiles at you, rosie." "not when you're taken and they're flirting with you, idiot" "whatever, let's go home." "drive me home, i don't wanna stay over anymore"

"are you kidding? over some silly little thing like this? come on! cut me some slack. i'm trying to be nice to the poor girl who is constantly being glared at by you!" "whatever. let's just get out of here before she comes again."

You parked in front of her house as rosé went to get out of the car, unexpected that you would follow. You stayed behind her. "if you're not staying with me, i'm staying with you." "i don't wanna be with you!"

"in what way?" "just right now, not break up." "good, now open the door" "not until you go home" "i guess we're staying out here then" "go home." "no" "go home!" "no!" "y/n i swear-"

"i don't want to." you mumbled, a slight pout on your face as you looked at the girl who softened at your expression. You remembered, arguing will only push her away, stay soft for her. She'll just give in, she loves you too much.

"please? i wanna be with you." rosé stared at you for a few seconds before sighing. "baby" "rosie" "do you wanna stay that badly?" "i wanna be with you." "okay, fine. in you go" she mumbled. You smiled as her heart stirred.

Thinking you were absolutely adorable, all of her jealousy and anger quickly faded away. And honestly you were genuinely tired. So.. "i'm sleepy" "already?" "i woke up at 4am" "oh" "sing for me" "no way" "rosie" you laughed.

"i'm sorry for getting jealous and being really mean" she blurted as you raised an eyebrow, "so suddenly? i forgive you though, but don't say those things again, and trust me when i say i didn't know she was flirting with me"

"i trust you, that was my bad." you nodded as you looked over to your girl. "so.. any plans for tomorrow?" "uh, i have a interview with the girls, i know, shocking. And then we have filming, right" "right" "so that's my plan for tomorrow"

You chuckled softly and nodded, "where's your interview, want me to pick you up?" "sure, i'll send you the address later, what are you gonna do though?" "gym?" "have fun with that" she laughed. You shrugged.

"i have time, so i should because a specific someone is taking all of my time!" "hey!" "joking, baby." "i know, darling. it's okay."

...

Rosé Pov:

"and well a few of us.. like rosie have some pretty big things going on in our lives" Jennie mumbled, the members held back their smirks as i knew. They're talking about y/n. "i guess i do, huh?" "like projects and well- other things."