damn?

Third Person Pov:

"literally sit on my face." you choked slightly on the water you were drinking as a hand rubbed your back, "you okay, baby?" "what the fuck." "huh?" "what in the world did you just-" "oh, sit on my face?"

"yes, that!" "why? you don't want to?" "no it's not that just- so randomly? plus it's the middle of the damn day" "that hasn't stopped us before" "jesus christ, you're a.. very horny person" "i thought you knew that already..?"

"how about.. tomorrow?" "okay, if you don't want to today, it's okay" Rosé mumbled, placing a soft kiss on your lips before kissing your cheek and laying back down.

You could only laugh as you looked at her, "what?" "i don't know, it's just funny how you just said that out of no where" She smiled back and pulled you into her arms, kissing the top of your head.

"wanna go out?" "no i'm sleepy" you mumbled into her neck as rosé giggled, "you're really cute, you know that?" "you tell me all the time" "hm, good" "love you" "love you too, honey." "sleepy" "sleep then, just stay in my arms."

"sleep in your arms?" "mhm" "i did. during the night" "so?" "not tired of holding me?" "never tired of holding you, dummy" "can you play our playlist so i can sleep" you whispered, sleep lacing your voice, she could immediately tell you were gonna fall asleep soon.

"mhm, sleep well.. even though we just woke up like 2 hours ago" "goodnight" "sweet dreams, my love."

...

You whined and held onto rosé tighter as she laughed softly, "i need to pee, baby." "no.." "let me go, please." you whined again but rolled off of her so she could use the washroom, but as she was washing her hands.

You came from behind and wrapped your arms around her waist. "clingy, baby?" she whispered causing you to shrug. rosé only smiled before drying her hands, "back to bed, let's go, hurry, hurry"

She laughed at your words before kissing your forehead, "my friends asked if i wanna go out today, i have plans, hun" "what? you didn't tell me that" "i forgot..?" you whined and held her tighter making rosé giggle.

"i gotta get ready, baby." "no.." "baby" she laughed as you shook your head, "mine" "yes, i'm yours, honey." "was it your plan to say you need to pee so you can get up?" "..maybe" you whined as she chuckled.

"where's mennie at?" "your dog? he's.. in a stitch outfit.. on the bed..?" You looked over and mumbled, "oh" "you okay? that's weird, he's literally blue because of the stitch outfit, babe." "oops?" "nuji and tummy are downstairs tho"

"mm, okay" "keep track of your children, jeez." rosé joked as you chuckled. "babe" "yes?" "i have a question" "what is it, darling?" "why isn't my lock screen a picture of us kissing?" "well.." "hm?" "should we make it that?"

"yup" "hmm.." "what?" "buttt you're famous and people will see your lock screen and we're not public yet, my love." You pouted as she smiled. "but we could take a photo, you just can't make it your lock screen" "finee" "after i finish getting ready tho"

"we can do it another day, when we're both ready to go out" "okay cutie, get back to bed" "no" "clingy now, are we?" "nope" "yeah right" rosé laughed as you smiled, kissing her shoulder blade. "where are you goinggg"

"i told you i'm going out with my friends, babyyy" "whyy" "becauseee i can" "whyy" "they asked me to, baby. And i wanted to" "but why?" "haven't seen them in a bit" "who is it?" "you don't know them, hun"

"oh? how many?" "2" "oh" "including me" "wait what?" "originally it was supposed to be a few, but they changed their plans, and now it's just me and someone else" "who?" "one of my friends, babe. you asked this already"

"oh?" "anyways, i gotta change, babe. She's like already on her way" "she? and everyone just.. conveniently got busy today?" "yeah..?" "are you sure they aren't trying to set you up?" "yes? what the hell..?"

"where was the meetup planned?" "a café?" "what is it called?" "true love café" you raised an eyebrow. "just the name of the café, calm down" "but it's just the two of you? and everyone else, just magically got busy?"

"you keep repeating yourself" "i know but.. is none of this like.. weird to you?" "no?" "true love cafe? with just the two of you? and these friends don't know you're taken?" "well.. i mean, i know how it sounds but, she's not into me, and they wouldn't do that"

"why wouldn't they?" "babe, i gotta go. i'll text you when get home" "you're not gonna come to me?" "nah, it's the whole day, we gonna go shopping after, and just hang out and stuff, so i'll be home after" "mm.. okay.."

...

Rosé Pov:

Why are her boobs so.. fuck! focus! you have a girlfriend! but why are they so out! i'm fucking distracted and i can't stop staring! shit this is bad. This is really not good. Why is she looking at me like this!?

Fuck! her boobs are just..

Jesus christ rosé! You have y/n. Stop it!

Shit..