Workout

Third Person Pov:

And with that, she leaned forward and connected your lips, the taste of strawberry, both lip balm and ice cream slightly lingered on her mouth before she bit your upper lip slightly, as you quickly grabbed onto her waist tighter.

You tilted your head a little as rosé ran a hand through your hair, pushing your head even closer to hers, she licked your lips before you opened your mouth, letting her enter. Not even fighting for dominance.

Just allowing her to take it, you could feel rosé smile against your lips before slowly pulling away for air, "are you okay?" she whispered as you nodded, "are you?" "way better then okay, im doing amazing"

"so am i" "oh yeah? there's more where that came from" she muttered before connecting your lips once more, this time with much more slow, passionate and sensual kisses, driving you crazy with every kiss she gave, every breath she took.

And this time, you could feel her breath fan against your lips every time in between kisses, you lifted her shirt up slightly, letting your hands rest on her bare waist as her shirt fell back down, covering your hands as you caressed her waist.

She grabbed onto your neck, also caressing it, the kisses slowly got longer and more passionate before you both finally pulled away, but that wasn't it, as you caught your breath, she left butterfly kisses on your jaw and neck.

"you're holding onto my bare waist.." "oh.. sorry i-" "you want me to just take my shirt off?" "sorry?" "give me a second, babe. I got you" you smiled a bit as she got up, removing the shirt, leaving her in a bra.

"only fair if you take yours off too right?" she teased as you chuckled, peeling your shirt off as well. Before rosé returned to the position she was in earlier, "lay down" "huh?" "lay down" she repeated as you complied.

Laying down but keep your head on the head board. She cuddled into your side, putting her head in the crook of your neck before lacing her fingers under your jaw, turning you to face her. "look at me." "yes ma'am."

Her left arm wrapped around your waist before she pecked your lips, then proceeded to move and hover over you, "oh?" you muttered as she smirked, "you gonna kiss me? or?" she teased as you connected your lips.

Again, sweet, slow, sensual and passionate kisses were being shared between the two of you, you kept her stable as she continued to just make out with you continuously until finally.. the alarm rang.

She pulled away with a small smirk before turning it off, "24 minutes" rosé mumbled, "what about another 24 minutes?" she asked, and of course, who are you to disagree?

...

"how was the workout?" you chuckled softly st the question, "better then ever" "i agree, you're a good kisser, where'd you learn that?" "hm.." you shrugged she leaned forwards before kissing your lips one more time.

"it's addicting.." "what? my kisses?" "mhm, i don't wanna stop" "then don't, stop when you want to" "then i'll never stop, ever." "kiss me when you want" "really?" "mhm" "whenever i want?" "yeah" "maybe this is a good addiction"

She smiled, "maybe it is." you replied before she connected your lips once again. "you're addicting" she muttered as you rolled your eyes, "you're cheesy" "i mean it, i don't wanna stop kissing you, ever."

"like it said, then don't" "oh trust me, i wont" And she didn't. She continued to kiss, makeout, cuddling and kiss your neck, jaw and collarbone the whole night. "kiss me more.." she whispered as you chuckled. "more?"

"you said whenever i want, right?" "come here, you" you laughed before connecting your lips, "last one, okay?" "why?" she pouted as you smiled, "just last one for the night, we need sleep" "for what?" "for tomorrow"

"fine.. just give me my goodnight kiss before i do so" "oh? we're sleeping in the same bed?" "mhm" "okay" you muttered before you guys kissed one last time as you turned the lights off and came back under the sheets.

"goodnight" "goodnight, rosie"