okay

Third Person Pov:

"rosie?" "yeah, baby? are you okay?" "can we talk about something?" "go ahead, my love." "there's this friend of yours.." "mhm?" "she makes me feel weird" "what do you mean?" "i don't trust it. i don't like when you guys hang out she makes me.." "who is it?"

"um.." "show me who, darling." You pulled out your phone and went into instagram thinking for a bit before pulling up the account. "okay" rosé mumbled, "okay?" you asked, confused. She pulled out her phone.

"we can do a quick loyalty test, and we can figure out what to do from there" you nodded, not really getting what she was saying. Rosé texted the girl. 'hey, wanna go out soon?' 'sure! when?' 'tonight, i'll go to your place.. we can do somethings?'

' like?' 'fun things?' 'sex?' 'if you take it as that, yeah.' 'i'm down, but what about your gf?' 'don't worry about her' 'okay, what time?' '10pm' 'okay, see you then, pretty!' Rosé scoffed at the text before pulling up the contact and blocking the girl.

She also went onto all social media platforms, blocking her. "there, now we know her true intentions, baby. we don't have to worry about anything anymore, i love you" "i love you too" you mumbled back.

Rosé placed a soft kiss on your lips. "you're my love, nothing can change that." she mumbled, pulling you into her arms. "mm.." you hummed. "i love you." "i love you too"

...

"rosie" "yes?" "the trailers coming out today" "really?" "we've been promoting it? you forgot?" "oops.." "post about it! it's our in an hour!" "i wanna watch it!" "we will, chaeng."

...

- Kim Eunchul is the person Rosé is playing, while you're playing Choi Jiyoo. -

...

"woahh!!" Rosé said as her eyes widened, seeing how cool it looked. You raised an eyebrow, seeing how many different kissing scenes there were, rosé and 3 different girls. Plus you.. so 4. Right, she played the role of a player.

"there's 3 versions right, renren?" "yeah, we can watch the other too, they're all 30 seconds." "this one.. doesn't seem as intense" "the song is literally 'can i be him - james arthur' of course it's not as intense"

"oh.. it's cute moments between our characters" The scenes were you guys holding hands, smiling and laughing, a few kisses being shared, cuddling under the sheets, little dates and just having fun "oh.. it's so cute."

"i know right- oh my god!" The ending shocked you all, it was the two of you screaming at each other, tears running down both of your cheeks 'I fucking hate you!' 'don't ever talk to me again! you fucking bitch!'

"damn." "woah.." "there's one last one.." It was similar, a mix between the other two. Screaming, arguing, kissing, fighting, loving, hating and just chilling to the bone. Rosé's character was so cold hearted, so cruel, so ruthless.

"i'm starting to really like jiyoo" rosé said as you turned to her, "my character? why?" "she's so soft hearted, she forgives. But once they start dating, she's possessive and protective. It's really cute, it's not like the toxic kinda of possessive. It's the cute one."

"Eunchul is honestly mean, but once she falls in love with Jiyoo and feels safe with her, it's actually like.. really cute." "i know, eunchul is the definition of character development" You chuckled and nodded. "very true."

"Fuck you look so cute, i cant." She muttered making you laugh, "you're so hot in this series." "i know.. they styles me so well" "they styled me well too" "we look hot together." "because we are" "my girl"

"so.. are we going public tomorrow?" "yes, my love." "i love you, rosie." "i love you more, baby."