Games

Third Person Pov:

Once Rosé had posted on her story, "we should take more photos tonight" "oh yeah? okay. so you can save it on your phone and look at me all the time?" "no! stop teasing me, you are so annoying!" she whined once more making you smile.

Once you had finished eating, you packed up and threw away the garbage before taking the leftover and putting them in your car and the drinks as well, "wanna go to my place first? or do you have a place in mind?"

"hmm.. you game, right?" "kind of, why?" "i'll watch you" "that's boring, let's do something together" "then.. teach me to play?" "so you wanna go to my house and game?" "mhm" "okay, let's do it"

"i've watched your streams" "you have twitch?" "and youtube, you stream on both" "i do, huh. you seem to know a pretty good amount about me" "of course i do, i'm technically your fan" "i'm your fan too"

"really? you're a blink? who is your bias?" "hm.. you" "liar, who's your actual bias?" "you" "wait, actually?" "yeah. you're my bias" Her eyes seemed even brighter then before making you chuckle.

"we're here" "already? it's been like 20 minutes" "that's a pretty long drive" "well yeah but- holy shit. your house is like a mansion" "gets lonely, i prefer to have a small house but my friends, siblings and cousins forced me to buy this to party and hang out"

"house tour?" You laughed at her request, "if you want" As soon as you got i, there was already two stair cases facing you, right beside each other, one going down, one up. "how many floors is there?"

"there's four, we can go from the bottom, come" You said as you pointed down, there was a glass door, you opened it, "oh, i have two cats" "i know, where's mennie?" "my dog? he's upstairs" "ooh, do the kittens have the floor to themselves"

"i guess, there's a bedroom, living room, bathroom and laundry room down here" "woah, perfume shelf, book shelf and a table as well as 2 couches, a tv too. This is a like a normal living room." "i know right, i sleep here in summer, too hot up there"

She smiled. "wanna see my room?" "i watched your room tour" "oh, right. i made one of those" "mhm, dummy." you smiled at the name before guiding her up, "living room, kitchen, balcony thingy, backyard, 2 rooms, washroom"

You pointed as she hummed, "oh! pantry, couch, tv and doggo" "doggo!" she repeated as she kneeled down and start petting and playing with him making you smile, "can i remove this?" she asked as you nodded. Removing his leash thing, letting him run free.

"hi! oh aren't you adorable! oh what a cutie! yeah? are you having fun? mhm you're a cutie, that's right" "are we here to hang out or for you to play with the dog?" you asked teasingly as she chuckled, picking him up.

"for him, obviously." "hey, you're stealing rosie away from me, give her back" you teased, rubbing his stomach as she continued to keep him in her arms, "you'll like the third floor, come on"

Rosé followed, as wallie licked her jaw, making her laugh, "cute" "gaming room, pool room, another pool room, hot tub, sauna-" "sauna?!" "relax, rosie. I'll show you later, wanna go?" "hell yeah. sauna, hot tub and pool? count me in."

"we can go to the store and get you a bathing suit" she agreed as you showed her the gaming room, "there's one computer and two monitors as well as a pc.. why don't the other 4 computers have monitors?" "because they're not mine, they're for my friends when they come"

"ooh, so i'm playing with those?" "we're both playing with those, it'll be unfair" "so i'm getting special treatment?" "yup" "wow, i feel special" "because you are" She went silent for a few seconds a blush covering her cheeks.

"what do you want to play?" "hmm.. well anything" "valorant? you shoot people, we can play with my friends, they won't get mad if you're bad. well, everyone's bad at the beginning, if you don't want to, we can just practice first"

You ended up spending about two hours practicing defusing the bomb, shooting and getting used to the range. You showed her the simple things and the basics as in how to use the special abilities.

"Just play sage okay? you can just heal us, if you need anything, speak into the mic, we'll help you" "okay" Rosé mumbled. You joined the play room and added her into it as well before 3 other friends joined.

"alright, well, there's two guys, allen and ryan, the girl is lilly" you said as she hummed, "say hi" "oh! hi, nice to meet you" "nice to meet you too" "alright the games starting"

Once you started playing she got the hang of it after a few rounds. "rosie, heal me" "how?" "i taught you this!" "i only learned how to heal myself!" "oh right, press that" "oh" She muttered before healing you. "thanks" "mhm"