hungover

Third Person Pov:

You woke up to rosé rushing out of your arms and into the washroom, you sighed immediately knowing what was going on, you followed behind her, holding back her hair, patting her back lightly as she got sick.

"are you okay?" you whispered, rubbing her back softly, she just groaned in response making you chuckle, "why did you let me drink?" "honey, what do you mean?" "oh nevermind.. you weren't with me"

You smiled as she flushed the toilet and went to brush her teeth, seeing you in the mirror her eyes widened, "your thing is unbuttoned!" she yelled out, a blush covering her cheeks as rosé looked away.

"you're the one that didn't let me button it" she didn't say anything, spitting out the toothpaste and using some water to rinse her mouth before reaching for the mouthwash, seeing you behind her, leaning against the wall.

Your shirt was still unbuttoned, a hand was in the locked of your sweats as rosé shook her head and looked away, a smile made its way onto your face as she spit out the mouthwash, you wrapped your arms around her from behind.

"am i wearing your shirt?" "mhm" "i didn't do anything stupid last night.. did i?" "you called me weird but cute and said you liked me while poking at my cheek and started freaking out when i called you baby and kissed you so.."

She immediately turned around to face you and hid her face in your neck with an embarrassed squeal. "oh my god.." she mumbled as you giggled at her antics. "can you get me tylenol?" she pouted as you nodded.

Rosé climbed back onto the bed as you went to get her a tylenol and a glass of water, you placed the tylenol against her lips, pushing it in with your thumb before bringing the glass up to her lips.

"thank you" she muttered, you nodded, putting the glass down before getting under the covers, she rolled back into your arms and mumbling, "you're warm, i like it." you chuckled as hummed, "you're cold, i like it."

You replied making rosé smile. "goodnight" she muttered.

...

Rosé groaned as you laughed a bit, "morning" "what time is it?" "2pm" "what!?" "why? what's wrong rosie?" "there's no way i slept for that long" "you're hungover, just be grateful you weren't sick the whole day"

You chuckled as she grabbed her phone, thinking about something before grabbing your phone, "let's post again" "again? rosie they'll catch on even more" she looked at you with a small smile.

"that's exactly what you want.. isn't it?" she nodded as you rolled your eyes, "okay, but you're not posting on my account" "that's unfair!" "i don't wanna go public yet!" you said back as she pouted, "fine. then i'll post by myself."

- Rosesarerosie shared a post -

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Under The Mask [Rosé x Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें