Texting

Rosé Pov:

"ooh, what's got you all smily?" Jennie unnie teased before hitting my waist with her elbow as jisoo unnie chuckled, "isn't it obvious? she just met her celebrity crush? future wife? girlfriend? whatever! she just met rennie"

"y/n" i muttered as the turned to me confused, "y- who?" "rennie. she told me to call her y/n." i cleared up as they furrow their eyebrows, "she told you to call her that? are you two meeting again?"

"maybe, i have her number so-" "you have her number?! text her dumbass! what're you waiting for!" "for what?! what am i supposed to say?!" "hey it's rosé, wanna meet up sometime?" Lisa said as i hummed.

"maybe, is that too straightforward?" "oh my god, you pussy. it's not like we're telling you to say 'hey it's rosé, i think you're really hot wanna go on a date and then fuck?' or something" "unnie!"

I yelled out at jennie they all laughed a bit, "you know you want it" "relax! we just met! can you calm down" "so.. what you're saying is in the future?" "no! no sex! i just wanna be friends"

"friends first, then lovers." Jisoo corrected as i groaned, "sure. let's just say that." "then ask her to meet up, just to get to know each other better, hey. and if you're lucky, she'll take her mask off and you can tell us how she looks!"

I rolled my eyes although that isn't a bad idea at all, "fine, fine. i'll text her" I pulled out my phone.

rosie <3: hey it's rosie

y/n 🫶: i guessed so, what's up?

rosie <3: this is kinda weird since we just met but wanna meet up sometime? grab a drink, talk and just hand out, maybe at my place?

y/n 🫶: sureee, when are you free?

rosie <3: i think i should be tonight or tomorrow morning?

y/n 🫶: how about both?

rosie <3: ooh, okay miss bold

y/n 🫶: are you flirting with me?

rosie <3: maybe

y/n 🫶: hm, cute.

rosie <3: look who's flirting now

y/n 🫶: just saying.. how about my place? bring a pair of clothes

rosie <3: are you saying you want me to stay over, y/nie?

y/n 🫶: y/nie? that's new. but maybe i am, why? do you not want to?

rosie <3: i do, just surprised about how bold you are

y/n 🫶: am i bold? my bad

rosie <3: nono, i like it

y/n 🫶: you like it? or you like me?

rosie <3: ah! you flirt too much!

y/n 🫶: hmm well, give me your address i'll pick you up at 8, we can grab dinner as well

rosie <3: okay, see you. -address- :)

y/n 🫶: bye rosie~

"well fuck." i muttered as I put my phone away as a light blush filled my cheeks, i could feel my heart beat speeding up, jesus. What the hell are you doing to me, why're you such a flirt.. probably don't know how much i like you huh.. dumbass.

"ooh.. flirty girl huh?" Lisa teased as i turned around in my seat realizing she was reading everything over the car seat and my shoulder. "ah! lisa! privacy please?!" "well if you're gonna have sex, you gotta tell me about it"

I swear this girl. "get your mind out of the gutter! im not going to!" "well, chaeyoung. we're at your place, you can have your privacy now" Jisoo teased as i groaned. "bye unnies, and lisa" "tell me about your night with y/n!"

"nope!" i yelled back before closing the car door and walking into my placed, as soon as i got in, hank ran to me. Finally, someone who doesn't care about my sex and relationship life.. okay maybe my relationship life but still.

And he's also a dog.. whatever! you get the point! I put my bags away before laying down on my bed, 5:42pm. I have time, i'll start getting ready in an hour. Or maybe an hour and a half, we'll see.