masks

Rosé Pov:

"rosie we have to go" jennie unnie said as she tugged at my sleeve, i sighed and nodded. But i didn't get to visit y/n in the hospital yet- i don't even know which hospital she's in! I've been trying to search for it but i can't, there's nothing on it.

I've tried contacting her friends but it seems like they don't know either. Fucking hell, why does it have to be you?! "rosie, we're here, get out of the car" We had arrived at the hotel in dallas, where our first show is gonna be held.

Please lord give me the strength to perform for all of these stages. Honestly performing wasn't too bad, it was pretty fun but i could mask it pretty well. Ha.. mask. the masked singer.. fuck! i can't get her out my head!

I groaned as jisoo unnie sat down beside me, rubbing my shoulder comfortingly. "i miss her." "mhm" "is she okay?" "how am i supposed to know chaeyoung?" "hmph.." "she's gonna be fine, i promise."

I pouted as she scrunched her face up in fake disgust making me laugh a bit, im glad the members are here to brighten up my mood. "boo!" "yah!" i yelped as i glared at the culprit. Lisa was laughing as her hands rested on my shoulder.

"you idiot!" i chuckled, pulling her down and tickling her sides, "alright, let's stop and get some ice cream, guys" ice cream? we used to go for ice cream all the- "rosie, come on" "i don't wanna go" "too bad, so sad. move your bum"

I rolled my eyes with a small smile plastered on my face, we got some ice cream before going back to our rooms, chaelisa and jensoo. That's how our rooms were split up. Then in the next hotel, it'll be me and jennie unnie, then me and jisoo unnie.

Then it just repeats, you get the point. We're switching a lot. Fuck, i really am starting to get worried, there was no update on y/n so she's not out of the hospital yet.. i think. I've checked on one of her friends.

Kim Minju. I got her number from being on set with y/n, i talked to her a bit, apparently she was there by y/n's side since the beginning. She replied at first but it's been 3 hours since she's replied.. she must be busy.

Until a text came in

R:
Is she okay?

M:
stable, yes

R:
is she injured?

M:
i think a bit
her right arm was bleeding a lot
i think it's like still cut but luckily not broken

R:
ah, okay

M:
She's like sleeping right now
unconscious so kind alike a coma?
but she's supposed to wake up in a few days.

R:
oh alright
thanks minju

M:
No problem, unnie.

I let her call me unnie, sunbae is too formal.. mostly because it's y/n's friend. What if she hates me once she wakes up? Well i mean i think she already hates me but still, ah.. how do i make it up to her?

What if she never wants to see my face again? jesus, fuck. I'm an idiot. "rosie?" "rosie!" "yah, chaeyoung-ah!" "huh? what's going on?" "you've been staring at the ceiling for like 20 minutes and we've been calling you, it's dinner time"

I turned to the three before pulling my blankets over my head, "i'm not hungry." until i heard a few sighs and the members sat down on the bed, placing their hand on my shoulder. That's jisoo unnies hand.

"you need to eat, rosie" jennie unnies voice called out, "i don't need anything." "get up" "no" "we aren't leaving until you're eating" "leave me, it's fine. i'm tired. i'm going to sleep" "tired or missing her?"

I stayed quiet, turning the other way, not facing them as i held back the tears that had sprung in my eyes, "rosie" "get up, now, we have to eat" "you guys eat, im fine here." "you're not fine, come on, let's talk"

I shook my head. "it's whatever." "let us help" "i don't need your help right now, all i need is some sleep, i need my mind to calm down" They all looked at each other before sighing. "okay, fine. but you're eating tomorrow morning"

I nodded, they left as i pulled the blanket that had fallen down to my shoulders, back up over my head, groaning into the pillow before i heard a text coming in. Who the fuck is it now?! Ah.. minju.

M:
It's getting worse
she might not wake up for a week

R:
okay, tell me if it gets any better
thanks for the update

M:
of course
i'll text you if anything else changes.

Fuck! I mumbled, plugging in my phone, pulling the blanket back over my head, turning to my side before closing my eyes and quickly drifting off to sleep. Until the morning, lisa was shaking me awake.

"get up, we have a flight to catch." i nodded, rubbing my eyes, checking my phone, no text from minju, no one important was texting me. Whatever. I showered, did my skin care and brushed my teeth.

Getting ready before leaving for the airport. Once i did get to the city, i took in a breath, preparing for the paparazzi, we got off the plane and managed to push through paparazzi. Finally.

Now we're on our way to the hotel, minju texted again.

M:
She's stable
not much change but the wounds are slightly recovering
and she's not bleeding anymore, they were able to clean it off and everything.

R:
ah, okay.
thanks
update ma again soon

M:
of course i will
it's no problem
you might get text from sakura unnie
from lesserafim
i'm filming so she'll be here

R:
alright, how do i know it's her?

M:
826-437-8093
it's her number

R:
okok
thanks again

M:
mhm

Composing myself, i went to sleep, again, skipping dinner before waking up, getting ready for the stage, rehearsing, performing and sleeping again. It's like it's only repeating, there's no difference in each day.

It's all the same. I feel like all i'm doing is sleeping and checking up on y/n with the help of sakura and minju. But on stage, of course. I have to at least pretend to be happy. But they don't know what's under the mask.