So..?

Third Person Pov:

You both woke to the sound of someone opening the door and rushing up the stairs making you both confused, looking at the time, 8:15am? You've only slept for about 4 hours. Until the members burst through the door.

"TELL US EVER- oh hey y/n" "DID YOU HOLD- oh shit you slept together" "huh? not like that! no we didn't!" rosé yelled out as you groaned and pulled the blanket over your head as she sat up half way.

Under the blanket, you put your arm over her waist and kissed her skin making her blush as she struggled to talk to the girls, so in the end, you hummed at the feeling on her nails softly scratching your skin.

"then why are you in a bra?" "it was hot." "you're never that hot" "unless.." "no! we didn't have sex, you guys are- that feels good.. uh sorry, you guys are weird!" "what feels good?" "nothing!" rosé yelled out before whispering to you, "keep on kissing me."

"weird, anyways. we'll let you sleep, guess you had a long night" "we did- No wait! not like that! ugh! nevermind! i give up!" "we'll be back in a few hours!" "okay" rosé yelled back as she heard the front door close.

She sighed as you chuckled against her skin, "well.. im awake now" rosé groaned as you replied "me too, i don't think i'll be able to fall back asleep" "tell me about it.. wanna just get ready for the day? they can't talk to us if we're out"

"i have filming at 4pm to midnight" "don't worry, i'll drive then, i'll come back home after, we still have about 8 hours" you agreed before getting up and taking a shower in the guest room as rosé took one in her room.

Before you came out, rosé told you where her clothes were before you looked at the stuff, Baggy jeans, a thick white tee and a black hoodie over it. You put your chain over the hoodie and put the rings back on.

You curled your hair slightly, it was a grown out wold cut before tying half of it up. Putting your phone and airpods in the pocket of the pants. Before she walked out of the shower, and poked her head out of the bathroom "i'm gonna change, wanna step out or stay?"

She asked making your eyes widen, "uh- i'll leave, sorry i thought you brought clothes in" "you can stay if you want" "well i-" "i'm asking you to stay, y/n" she clarified making your eyes widened once more.

Since you were sitting against her head board, you turned your eyes back to your phone as she walked towards you, only a towel wrapped around her as her hair was still wet. "keep your eyes off your phone and more on me, will you?"

You turned to her before rosé connected your lips, making you visibly confused and very flustered. "you're so bold" "because you're not" she teased making you chuckle, "you've been hanging out with the other girls too much"

You teased back as she rolled her eyes, "i'm with them all the time, im gonna change now" "okay" you muttered before grabbing your phone causing her to whine, "slowly, rosie. we can move slowly." "okay, as you wish"

...

"sooo? you dropped her off at work and now you're back" "to you snoopy people" "hey! i'm not snoopy, just tagging along- ooh! lisa eat these chips, they're really good" "jisoo unnie, you definitely are snoopy. And stop eating all my stuff!"

"why? so your girlfriend can eat it? if anything she can just eat you instead" "hey! what?!" "what? did i stutter?" "jennie unnie! keep your mind out of the gutter! anyways! nothing really happened"

"oh yeah? and why were you shirtless in your bed with her then?" "well just because" "so..? what happened" "ugh fine, will you stop asking after i tell you?" "yes" "we held hands at the arcade, we played games, took photos and made out"

"YOU WHAT?!" "ha! it was all slow for the past 4 dates, and now it's fast! took you long enough to start being bold. you made out though?! for how long!?" "uh.. over an hour?" "WHAT." "OVER AN HOUR!?" "did i stutter?" "hey! that's my line!"

"suck it, unnie. now can we do some real things? like watching a movie? eating and hanging out?" "sure, i'll get delivery, doesn't stop our girl talk though" Rosé groaned, "why? i'm done with my stuff"

"but we haven't told you what to do next, right?" "right.. don't tell me to do dumb things guys" "we won't, only to help your and hers relationship turn into wives instead of friends." "yeah, what she said." "..i hate all of you"