missing you

Third Person Pov:

It's been about a month since then and you're both really busy, promoting your projects you've been working on, you're still filming some things, you've seen each other a lot less. The last time you saw rosé was over a week ago.

It was almost 2 weeks, 13 days ago. You missed your girl and she missed you, a lot. you've been calling a lot though, and suddenly a call came in, it was during your break so you picked up. "baby?" you heard her voice call out as you hummed.

"yes?" "i miss you." "i miss you too" "are your shooting today?" "unfortunately i am" "when are you done?" "i'm not done until like 2 in the morning" she whined as you chuckled a bit. "you're cute." "i miss you"

"visit me on set!" "i can't, i'm filming too. i have to promote the album" "when's your last day promoting?" "in 15 days" "oh right, you just started like 12? days ago?" "yeah, like 12-13 i lost track. we're promoting for 28 days in total, so like 4 weeks" You hummed. "i see"

"can you come visit me?" "rosie-" "please? i really miss you." You sighed, pulling out your schedule, "i'll see what i can do, can you send me your schedule for like the next few weeks?" She immediately sent them as you hummed.

"okay, i'll see" "please" you nodded, "i need to see, rosie" "can you promise me?" "i can't do that, honey." "why not?" "because i'm not 100% sure i can keep the promise if i make it" "we should we each other, we're dating"

"yes, rosie, i know. i'm trying" "hm.. try harder" you frowned before hearing the director yell out your name, "i gotta go, bye rosie." "bye, babe. good luck" you hummed before she hung up, putting your phone in your bag.

...

-3 days later

"rosie" "hm?" "are you home?" "i just got home, why are you calling? it's midnight, baby" "can i come over?" rosé immediately cracked a smile at the question, "please do" and you did, as soon as you opened the door.

She ran into your arms making you laugh a bit, hugging her back, before she let out a small smile. "i missed you" "i missed you too" she stayed in your arms but went for your lips, connecting your lips before pulling away.

"wait, let me take my shoes and stuff off" you said, laughing a bit as she pulled away from you. As you took your shoes off, rosé pulling you into her room. "hanks sleeping, before you ask" you hummed, nodding.

"i'm giving you 3 options of what we're gonna do, okay?" "okay" "we can either, have sex, make out or cuddle." You almost choked at the first one. "what?" "we can either-" "i heard you, i just- you wanna- what?!"

"what? why? what's wrong?" "i haven't seen you in over 2 weeks and you wanna have sex?" she shrugged, "we can makeout and cuddle too, it doesn't matter. i just wanna do something and then fall asleep."

You chuckled, "you can chose" "great, let's do all of them" "huh?" "we makeout, it lead to something more and then we cuddle until we fall asleep" you shook your head with a smile, "okay, whatever you want"

...

"well that was.." "fucking hot is what it was" rosé muttered making you roll your eyes, "exhausting was the word i was thinking of, but jeez. You're a different breed, that was intense." she laughed at you making you pout.

"yahhh, i was here to hangout with my girlfriend, not be laughed at by her" she kissed your lips before humming, "sorry, sorry." "but jesus fuck, that was crazy, rosie" "was it too harsh? i'm sorry"

You only hid your face in her neck in response, holding onto her waist, making rosé laugh. "are you tired now?" you nodded as she hummed, pulling the blanket up a little more, kissing the side of your head before holding you tightly.

You both quickly fell asleep in each others embrace.

...

Until an alarm rang, you got out of bed groaning as rosé pulled the blanket over her head, you looked at the time, 4:25am before going into her shower. Using it and changing into a pair of clothes, doing your hair.

Roughly putting on a little makeup and brushing your teeth, "rosie im leaving" you mumbled, 5:15am. "no.." "i'll see you in a bit okay?" "you only got 2 hours of sleep, come back.."

You laughed a bit, "you and i both know i can't do that, i'll visit again soon" "wait!" "hm?" "are you staying over tonight?" you shook your head, "no, i finish shooting too late, im shooting 2 projects today"

"what about tomorrow?" "i might not be able to for a while, i have 2 dramas, one being a show and one being a movie and a music video as well as bc promotions" Rosé immediately woke up from that.

"what? why so much? when can i see you again then?" "i don't know, i'm sorry rosie. but i'm trying" She frowned, "and now i have to miss you all over again" you sighed, coming back from her room door to place a soft kiss on her forehead.

"good luck with promotions, rosie. I'll see you as soon as i can, okay?" "okay.."