feelings

Third Person Pov:

Its been a few days since then and the blackpink members are back at rosé's place. "so.. made a decision yet?" "i don't know." "rosie, you can't keep saying you don't know, if you do, then stop seeing her."

"what? why would i do that?" "if you aren't sure yet, don't lead her on." "i don't even know if she likes me" "y/n? of course she likes you. Look at the way you two look at each other, i wanna throw up and scream at the same time."

"yeah, what jennie said. so you have to answer honestly, what are you true feelings for y/n?" "..i like her" "and?" "i don't know" "like, love or in love?" "how do you um, tell the difference?" "if she ghost you, would you cry?"

"yes? what kind of question is that?" "the difference between like, love and in love is the same difference as for now, for a while and forever. If you like someone your feelings depend on what they do, if you love them it depends on you"

"explain the last part more" rosé muttered as jisoo rolled her eyes with a small smile before continuing. "so lets take y/n's school trip that she just went on, would you lose feelings or hate her if she didn't text you" "no?"

"okay what about this, do you always like her? or is it like on and off" "always" "how long has that been for" "since like, the first hang out?" "hm.. do you talk everyday?" "yeah, basically" "have a gone a day without talking?" "yes"

"and ok that day, did you still like her just as much?" "yeah?" "then.. theres a high chance its love or in love. But we can't figure out which one, you have to do it yourself" Jennie said as rosé just nodded.

"so.. what do i do now?" "do you wanna date her?" "maybe" "rosie we need a real answer" "im not sure" "what if.. someone asked her to be their girlfriend. And she agreed" Rosé frowned at the words lisa chose.

"why would she agree" "because she likes them, do you wanna just be stuck as the best friend?" "no" "exactly, so hurry up. Tell her your feelings before you lose your chance" "ah.. im not sure"

They all sighed before jennie thought of something and told lisa her plan, in a matter of seconds lisa immediately blurted it out, "if you don't take your chance with her..

I will."