cute

Third Person Pov:

It's been about a week or two since you guys have gone public which means there's a lot of more.. offers for you guys to do couples work. So you have the finish the filming of the show, do photoshoots and continue your normal lives.

Her being an idol still and you being your own influencer still. Work has been really packed and really busy, so when you both finally got a day off, you guys slept in and basically laid in the bed until 1pm.

That was only until she spoke up, "baby" "hm?" "are you tired?" "no, not really. why?" "i wanna open some stuff i bought on tourrr" "okay, okay. i'm coming" "i'm gonna film it, do you wanna get ready?"

"sure, are you?" "yeah. i'll just change, do my hair and a little makeup and then we can film" "mm, okay, i'll tidy my hair and do my makeup.. im in a black tshirt and red pj pants.. that's a trend right?" "i think so"

...

"we were looking forward to unboxing this, so excitedd.. but i kinda wanna keep it this way." Rosé mumbled as she looked over at you. "Like, i  think it would be cute to put on display at home like this, no?"

The blues clue toy made a sound as rosé looked at it confused. "hello? okay? really? we came first? to the arcade today?" she was talking to herself with the toy next to her ear, both of you giggling. "you want us to come back and take the massive teddy?" she giggled.

You chuckled watching her, "oh my gosh, baby. if only we have a cutter we could pretend like it was never opened!" she said with a smile, playing around with the packaging. "oh?" "i'm too curious, hold on."

"baby" you laughed as she opened it, "whattt" you leaned forward, your face wasn't shown on camera since you ended up not doing your makeup as rosé pointed to the camera, "you look cute, baby. show them"

"nu-uh, i don't have makeup on" "but you look cuteee" "nu uh" "yuh uh" you both laughed as she kept playing with the toy and opening other gifts from fans.

...

"rosie" you giggled as she teared up. "you only had 3 sips of alcohol.. this is why i don't let you drink!" you joked as she whined. "listen! i love you and i'm proud of us." you chuckled, kissing the top of her head.

You reached for the camera and turned it off. "my little lightweight" you muttered against her lips as she chuckled, kissing you back before you pulled away. "anddd now you're not crying" you both laughed as she pulled you into a tight hug.

"I love you." "I love you too, rosie."

...

Rosiesrenren has shared a post