overheard and video

Third Person Pov:

The members were over at rosé's place, the four of them were talking as you got back into the house, but it went unnoticed by the members, since they seemed to be having a serious conversation going on.

Not wanting to interfere, you didn't listen to their conversation at all.. Well that was until you heard your name.

"and what about y/n?" "what about y/n? i love her." "we're talking about future, rosie." "marriage for sure, i don't know about kids" "why?" "i don't know, i love kids but i don't know if wanna have any"

"fair, what's stopping you and what's pushing you forward to it?" "i wanna see y/n with a baby, like.. our baby. you know? but i don't know if-" "you wanna carry one?" "mhm" "then don't, she can carry it"

"but-" "you enjoy taking care of her, no?" "right, i do. but i feel like i would be too.." "protective? clingy?" "yeah, that. but i feel like y/n would also make me do dumb things like you know that machine that makes you experience labour and stuff?"

"oh yea, the pain ones?" "mhm" "you think she would make you do those?" "yeah, and honestly.. i wanna get her pregnant, like lowkey though. Its not like a urge but you know"

You raised an eyebrow and chuckled making them all turn their heads to you, a smirk growing on all of the members faces while rosé just looked panicked. "how long have you been there?" "long enough to know you wanna get me pregnant in the future"

She grabbed your hand and quickly pulled you into her room. "why are you shy? we've talking about it before" "but i never.. said that uh, i wanted to you know.."

You let out a small laugh and kissed her cheek, "i wouldn't mind it either, lovely. now go talk to the girls, i'm tired and wanna hang out with hank" She nodded and smiled. "love you" "love you too"

...

"baby? the girls wanna talk with- nevermind" rosé chuckled, leaning down and kissing your head, "hey sleepyhead" she whispered as you rubbed your eyes. "the girls wanna talk to you" "okay.. give me like 20" "darling, no, don't go back to sleep."

You whined as rosé smiled, kissing your head, "come on, get up" "fine, fine. i'm coming" You walked out as the members shoved rosé back into the room, so they could talk to you alone. "hi?" "so.. how do you feel about rosie?"

"what do you mean?" "you know, do you really love her?" "of course i do?" "good, we just wanted to make sure and what about the future?" "i want it with her" "hm, what if you guys broke up?" You frowned. "i don't wanna think about that"

"do you guys argue a lot?" "not a lot, but sometimes" "about?" "i don't even know, we get stressed take it out on each other and apologize i guess? but we really do love each other so.. we don't argue often"

"ever get jealous?" "rarely but yes" "and what about rosie?" "she does" "do you like it?" you shrugged. "sometimes, if she's not like yelling at me for it, yes. but if she's mad at me then no" "fair enough"

"what are you intentions with her?" "make her my wife?" The members nodded in approval before asking a few more questions. "what about kids?" "kids? maybe" "i see.. and how are your studies going?" "it's going"

Jennie smiled, "do you enjoy it?" "it's whatever, school is school" "hm, does rosie help?" "always" "she's not that smart" lisa snickered as you bit your lip, holding back a smile. "not with my work but she helps with my stress" "how? with sex?"

Jennie teased as you laughed a bit, "possibly" "you know.. i never knew rosé was dominant" "shes.. very surprising dominant" "we can tell.. anyways, all we wanted to know is how you truly feel about her so we can plan your future"