new hobby

Third Person Pov:

It's now July, which means, Blackpinks tour just ended and rosé had come back home, "hey girl" she muttered, climbing into your arms making you confused but laugh a bit. "yes rosie?" "are you makeup?"

"huh?" "because i'd spend hours doing you" you both chuckled before you shook your head, "what the heck was that!?" "if i flip a coin for you, what's the chances of me getting head?" she asked as you rolled your eyes.

"what are you doing" you chuckled making her shrug. "are you a secret? cause i don't think i can share you" "is this your new hobby now?" "mhm" rosé hummed before kissing your cheek and pulling you up, out of the bed.

"what? why? where are we going?" "to get married" you squealed as you pulled away making her laugh, before pulling you back into your room. "i'm joking, get ready though. the girls wanna hang out with you."

Your eyes widened,  "huh?!" "what? why? do you not like them? you always act really-" "no! i love them. they're cool and they're really nice but honestly, they're kinda intimidating" "honey, they're gonna go without makeup, it'll be less intimidating"

You raised a eyebrow as rosé pulled out a her phone, "okay nevermind, we're wearing makeup" you groaned as you got up. "don't dress up too much" meaning she still wanted you to dress up.

"why don't you pick my outfit then?" you asked as rosé nodded, "you wanna do feminine or no?" "i'll do the opposite of what you do- where are we going? why do we need to be dressed up?" "we're drinking"

You looked at her in confusion, "rosie i don't drink" "oh yeah.. didn't you quit like a little over a year ago?" "mhm" "and now you're our designated driver, thanks!" "rosie!" she chuckled as you whined.

"i don't wanna go" "well too bad so sad" you pouted as she kissed it, "go get ready, idiot!" you laughed and complied, rosé ended up just picking something simple for you, which you were thankful that she did.

It was just a black turtle neck with black dress pants and a all black varsity jacket with small little drawings of animals on the back of it. You changed and finished up your hair and stuff, Preparing your mask and everything.

Rosé had finished getting ready as she walked out with a small smile, only needing to do her hair and makeup now. "can you do my hair for me?" she muttered as you jokingly rolled your eyes and nodded.

...

And now you're just stuck sitting on your phone, not having a good time at all. Your girlfriend had basically ditched you but honestly you didn't mind much, it's a party with all her friends and some idols.

You're pretty introverted when there's too many people so you decided to stay quiet and stay in the corner, until a voice called out for you. "babe!" you lifted your head as rosé signalled for you to come to her.

Your eyebrows furrowed as you got up. "yes?" "say hi to nayeon unnie!" your eyes widened as you bowed slightly, "hey" she muttered, soon, rosé left you at the table with the twice and blackpink members as she went to get drinks.

"wait- i wanna come" you said as she shook her head, "they're my friends, try and talk to them!" you shrunk before sitting back down. "you want a drink?" Jihyo asked as you shook your head, "no thank you."

"come on, you can rent someone to drive you home" "ah, im okay, really." jennie passed you a drink as you shook your head, "i'm good" "rosie's getting more drinks, just drink it" your eyes searched for the girl.

"we're all like mainly drunk right now, we won't remember how you are when you're drunk" and with that, rosé came back. "rosie, give a drink to your girl" she stood behind you, letting you rest your head on her stomach.

"she doesn't drink" "why not?" "she doesn't like it" they looked at each other before nodding, "okay, oh! she should hang out with me? i don't drink either" Mina spoke up as rosé looked at you. "shuhua and mina have been talking, they don't drink. wanna go with them?"

You thought about it for a second and before you could answer rosé spoke up for you. "yeah, she'll go" Mina nodded and stood up, "we've honestly just been playing games in this room. Soojin, and the two chaeyoung's will come and hang out with us later"

You hummed, walking in. And it was genuinely really fun, playing games, laughing and everything. You warmed up to each other really fast, you're all quite introverted and shy but you bonded over that.

Shuhua was hilariously straight forward, mina was cute and friendly but also pretty shy, you were a mix, you all just did random things and got really close, even exchanging numbers and planning a meet up.

Soon, someone else joined. sakura. She didn't wanna drink that night, plus she preferred to play games over partying any day. And there was only like 3 of you (plus her) so 4, it's a lot less suffocating.

As well as basically no alcohol, you were glad there was an extra room, just so you came watch tv and play games. Because you had the best time of your life. After about 3 hours there was a knock on the door.

It opened revealing your guys lovers, Soojin for shuhua, chaeyoung for mina, rosé for you and chaeyeon for sakura. You all finished up the game before leaving the place. It was now 2:47am.

You got home at 3:20, having to drive all the blackpink members home and helping them go in. And the last one, rosé. "rosie?" "mhm?" "do you want me to stay or go?" she looked at you confused, "of course i want you to stay."

"just making sure" you muttered, she kissed your lips as you scrunched your face up in disgust, "you taste like alcohol" "do i really?" she chuckled as you nodded. "it's like you just rubbed your lips in alcohol."

She laughed softly before kissing your cheek, "well, i didn't drink that much. i only drank one or two cocktails.. and one shot, but only one!" You shrugged, getting out of the car as rosé followed you into her place.

Hank immediately greeted you as you kneeled down and picked him up, into your arms. Patting her head before kissing the top of it. Rosé made her way to take off her makeup, change and go to sleep.

You changed and got ready for bed too, but as rosé fell asleep in her room, you drank some water and played with hank for a bit, talking with mina and the others for a little while. And watching a movie before going to sleep.

The alarm rang as you both groaned, you turned it off before kissing her head, "have fun shooting" she murmured as you chuckled, nodding and getting ready before leaving.