shes back

Third Person Pov:

y/n 🫶: rosie, im coming back to seoul tomorrow, i'll get there by 7:15pm
rosie <3: okay, i'll come get you.

So you got onto the plane about 4 and a half hours after you sent that text. Rosé had texted you asking if you had gotten on yet, you replied saying you have and she liked the message. you smiled a bit.

Once you landed you texted rosé telling her which gate you were at. Until all of a sudden a pair of arms wrapped around you, you felt the familiarity of the grip, hold and scent that you had breathed in.

You relaxed slightly, "hi rosie" you muttered as she mumbled into your neck, "i missed you" "i was only gone for like.. 2 and a half months. Not even 3 months" "still missed you" "i came back early"

"okay, and?" "it's nice to see you too, rosie" she smiled a bit, "let's go, the members are here too" "so you were busy" you said as she shook her head, "nope, just invited them to come" You raised an eyebrow obviously not believing her

"oh yeah?" "y/n! we've heard a lot about you" "all good things i hope" you smiled as they looked at each other with teasing looks, "very good things" rosé pushed lisa's shoulder, "shut up!"

"and she's right, we've seen you before but never got a good look at you, you are pretty." "thank you, jisoo sunbae-" " just unnies fine, now! you must be hungry! let's go eat, come with us, y/n" "i'm okay, i ate on the plane"

Rosé looked at you for a few moments, "liar" "what?" "nevermind, just come with us" you were stunned, she knew you were lying? that's impossible. No one can ever tell when you're lying. "did you just?"

"nope, just guessed" "oh" "so you were lying, you havent eaten." "no, i did" "what'd you eat then? huh?" "ramen and gummies" you quickly lied as she turned to you, staring for a few seconds "fine but.. just come"

"rosie wants you to come with us" jennie blurted as your eyes widened at how fast she spoke, "okay, i'll come" "i didnt think you had much choice anyways, my darling." Rosé muttered as the three stared at her with small smirks and grins.

"your darling?" jennie said before being elbowed in the side by rosé, "shut it."