Chapter 77. After School Special

In Klaus's mansion, I arrive as Elena opened the door for me, I ask "What is happening?"

Elena says "Klaus in his room, you won't believe?" I walk with her upstairs with Elena "Calista your friend who helped us to find Caroline is dead"

I stop "What?"

Elena continues walking "I didn't finish yet, she is Klaus's fiancee"

I say "Is Stefan pushing you hard into the wall while having sex?"

Elena shakes her head.

I run entering the room "Calista?" Calista is asleep but has no pulse "What happened?"

Klaus says, "I don't know, I killed the hybrids, and suddenly she was in pain and a lightning bolt came from the sky and struck her in the heart."

I think "I felt the same pain in my heart."

Klaus says "Eliana, do anything to save her, or I'll kill everyone you love."

I say "Stop threatening, Klaus." I sigh "You're in no position to hold back. Wait, what do you mean by killing hybrids?" I push him to the wall "You killed Henry and Tyler?"

Klaus says "I killed Henry, and Tyler's coming!" 

I stare at him "You killed the last member of the Lockwoods" I put my hand on his chest "You're not going to get close to Tyler, understand."

Stefan runs toward me "Eliana!!"

Klaus shouts "Kill me then." 

I look at Klaus Mikaelson, the greatest evil. His eyes are filled with sadness, unhappiness, and loneliness, the same look as the parting of Mason.

I take out my hand and look at him "I'm sorry I can't save her I don't have magic, Klaus"

Klaus says "You are the cause of the first curse, just as you have a curse, she and I are cursed too."

I sigh and look at Stefan and Elena.

Stefan says "Klaus, you have to accept her death."

Elena says "You seem to love her but__"

I say "Wait!" I look at Klaus "I need the truth, Is she your true love?"

Klaus wonders "Why you ask?"

I say "I will try something but if you're not she will burn"

Klaus says "Do it!"

I say, "Do whatever I'm going to tell you." Klaus nods "Get a silver knife or a silver dagger." 

Klaus vamp sped and got his silver dagger.

I take it from him and cut off part of Klaus' hand "Klaus, break her heart."

Klaus asks "What?"

I say "break her heart inside her body"

Klaus put his hand on her chest and smashed her heart inside her body.

I put my hand on her chest "In virtute veri amoris vivifica illud"