Chapter 19. Miss Mystic Falls

I move sleeping I find a hand around me, I confusing look at it until I realize that I slept in Damon's room,  I turn to face him and smile.

Damon smirks and opens his eyes "Good morning"

"Morning"

"Slept well?"

We sit "Yeah"

"John cut us yesterday"

"My uncle who you killed, yesterday"

Damon nods "Yeah that's him" he smiles raising his eyebrow, we are still under the blanket "So we were" Damon leans on me putting his hand on my cheek, His lips put on mine as we kiss again lust. I smile at him and bite my lips "Am I a good kisser?"

I get out of bed "Incredible" searching for my heels "I need to change my dress"

"Well, I have to go do some work, Stefan must be in school the house is yours" Damon opens the drawer takes clothes and gives me sweatpants and a shirt.

"Thanks but this with heels"

"Call Elena to get you sneakers"

《♡♡♡♡♡♡♡》

In the kitchen, I stand making breakfast, wearing Damon's clothes and bare feet. I play the song 'Shake it off" by Taylor Swift

Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
Shake it off, I shake it off

I move my hips with music and singing, I give my back to the door, and Damon is leaning on the doorway a smirk on his face. I turn while scrambling the egg and gasp "Jeez, Damon you scared the hell out of me" I put the bowl on the counter.

"Well, I was enjoying the show" he sits on the chair "Maybe I will get used to you in my kitchen"

I turn off the song cook the egg and put it on the plates for us, and sit next to him and pour us coffee "you didn't late"

"Your uncle passed me off"

"Common Damon"

Damon comes close kissing my mouth "What?"

"What was that?"

"Coming home kiss" picks my lip again "Breakfast kiss"

"What are we now?"

Damon takes my hand kissing it "I don't know but you are my girl and best friend" 

Someone is ringing the bell "I will" I head to the door and open it and it's Anna "I suppose I should be grateful, you learned how to use the bell"

"I'm here on behalf of my mother" Anna enters.

Damon came out of the kitchen "On behalf of or in spite of?"

Anna says "I'm sorry about what the other vampires did to Stefan and your girl. Abducting them, torturing them...It wasn't supposed to go down like that. I'm sorry Eliana"

We sit in the Living room and I sit next to Anna "It's okay, Anna"

Damon says "You're playing house with half of a tomb of really pissed-off vampires. What do you think was going to happen?"

Anna says "My mom is devastated; they tried to overthrow her"

Damon says "Why isn't she here telling me this?"