Chapter 47. The End Of An Affair

Damon's fixing himself a drink in the living room, I enter "Thank god, All the boxes in the apartment, It's 5 am"

"I'm so tired of moving all these things to the apartment all night" Damon sits on the chair smirking.

I sit on his lap "Well, I am not that tired" I giggle as he tickles me

Damon laughing "What are you asking for? 

I laugh "Stop" when his phone rings, I roll my eyes "Don't say buzz kill"

"Not Stefan" he looks at his phone, Damon answers opening the speaker "You're interrupting my drink and sweets"

Katherine says "You miss me?

I say "Katerina"

Damon says "Katherine, Where are you?"

Katherine says "Lurking outside your window, pining away"

Damon asks "What do you want?"

Katherine says "I'm homesick. What have I missed?"

Damon says "Well, Stefan's still Klaus' little prisoner and Elena still thinks she can save him and no one's thought about you since you left"

Katherine says "And what about you? I'm sure now that you've given up on your brother, you're plotting some sort of way of moving in on his girlfriend"

I say "Not working, twin"

Damon says "I didn't give up on him. I just don't know where he is"

Katherine says "Hmm"

Damon says "But you do. Are you trailing them?"

Katherine says "A hybrid who wants me dead and his sidekick who's off the rails? I couldn't be further away"

Damon says "Which means you know exactly where they are"

I say "By spying on them maybe"

Katherine says "All I know is that Klaus pitched a fit once his hybrids didn't work. Now he's looking for some answers"

Damon asks "How do you know that?"

Katherine says "Spend 500 years running, and there will be a few people along the way that are looking out for you"

Damon asks "Is that what you're doing? Looking out for my brother?"

Katherine says "Maybe, maybe not. I'm conflicted"

I ask "Where are they?"

《♡♡♡♡♡♡♡》

Elena is in her bedroom, sleeping. She turns over. Damon says "Rise and shine, sleepy head"

I say "Wake up, Lena"

Damon and I sitting on the edge of the bed.

Elena jumps "Aah! What are you doing?! Get out!"

Damon says "How are you dreaming about? Explains the drool"

I say "sex dream about Stefan"

Elena says "Ugh. Oh, my God" She looks at her alarm "Six a.m. Seriously? Do you really have nothing better to do at six a.m.?"

"Fine, don't come with us to bring Stefan home. See ya" Damon gets up.

Elena says "Wait. Wait, wait, wait. What? What are you talking about? Where is he?"

I say "Windy city"

Elena says "He's in Chicago? Well, how do you know?"

Damon says "It came to me in a dream. I was naked" He looks at me "You would have loved it, I would love see you too" he turn to Elena "Start packing"