Chapter 64. Don't Do Gentle

Eliana POV

I am in my room searching for a dress for the dance in my wardrobe.

Stefan sitting on my bed "I will ask Elena to back together"

I turn around "No" I widen my eyes smiling "Finally"

"Yes, I asked her for the dance"

I smile "You will take Elena, Chris will take Jessica, and Jeremy will be lonely creepy Jeremy"

"Damon will come"

"I don't care"

"Why you're blushing then?"

I smile "I'm I just don't care about him"

Stefan and I say "Deja Vu" we stare at each other

I say "That happened with me and Damon before" I scream holding my stomach "Ahh!"

Stefan runs to me "Eliana!"

"Something wrong" I look at my hand there is blood on it and on my stomach, I look at Stefan.

Stefan holds me "Is that a bullet wound?"

I nod "No one shoots me" I felt dizzy and fainted

《♡♡♡♡♡♡》

The 20s. I am wearing a white short dress and walking in the train station, I found a window and say quickly "Please, there's a passenger named Damon Salvator leaving on the train today," not picking myself up.

A man looked at me with anticipation, "Elizabeth, right? Your husband has sent a patrol to look for you."

I look at him angrily, "Where did Damon go?"

He says "Ride a train journey to Poland with the soldiers of war."

I tell myself, "No, no, no, not again."

A lady came running up and says "Elizabeth, daughter." She hugs me. "Everyone is worried about you."

I say "Damon's gone, I've got to take the train that's going to catch his train, I've got to talk to him, please, Mom."

She says "Elizabeth, please, Damon doesn't exist, it's an illusion."

I say "No, the curse did it, that makes us so close to each other, please mom, I'm twenty-five, and I don't have much time."