Chapter 11. Bloodline

I'm driving my car and see a man in the middle of the road. I slam on my brakes but hits the man. My car rolls over and over.

I stuck in my seat. The man somehow recovers and starts walking towards my car. 

The man runs away. A second later, Damon appears, I scream "Ah!"

Damon asks "How ya doing in there?"

"Damon?"

"You look stuck. I told you not to move"

"It's my seat belt. I can't get it"

"Shh Shh Shh. Let me get you out of there" He raises his arms "I want you to put your hands on the roof. Just like that" I nod "You ready? 1, 2, 3" he ejects my seat belt "I got you" he picks up me "Are you okay? Can you stand? Is anything broken?"

I'm in pain "Uh-uh"

Damon puts me down but I can barely stand. Damon catches me before I fall to the ground "Whoa, you're fading fast, Eliana. Eliana, look at me" Damon grabs my face "Focus. Look at me. Okay"

I feeling dizzy "I and Elena look like them___"

Narrator POV

Damon asks "What?"

Eliana faints so Damon grabs her and slowly puts her on the ground. He brushes her face with his hand "Upsy-daisy" Damon picks her up and carries her away.

 He brushes her face with his hand "Upsy-daisy" Damon picks her up and carries her away

《♡♡♡♡♡♡♡》

Eliana POV

In Damon's car. I wake upand Damon looks at me "Morning"

I look around "Where are we?"

"Georgia"

"Georgia? No, no. No, we're not. Seriously, Damon. Where are we?"

"Seriously, we're...we're in Georgia. How ya feeling?"

"I...I..."

Damon cuts me "There's no broken bones. I checked."

I try to remember "But my car...there was a man...I hit a man. But then he got up, and...who was that?"

"That's what I would like to know"

I searching in my pockets "Where is my phone? OK. We really need to go back. Nobody knows where I am. Pull over. I mean it, Damon" I get angry "Pull over! Stop the car!"

"Oh you were so much more fun when you were asleep" Damon pulls over.

I get out of the car limpkng weakly and Damon rushes over to me to help me.

Damon crouching down by me for support "Hey"

I look at Damon strangely "I'm fine. We have to go back"

"Oh come on. Look. We've already come this far..."

"Why are you doing this? I can't be in Georgia. I wrecked my car. I have to go home. This is kidnapping"