Chapter 48. Disturbing Behavior

In the house, Damon, I, and Elena are cooking. Damon says "I just don't know why you want to bring chili to a potluck. Everybody brings chili" Alaric enters "Hey, Ric"

Alaric asks "What's up?"

Elena asks "What time do you want to go to the Lockwood party?"

Alaric says "Ah. Those founders parties aren't really my thin"

Damon says "Show up, there's going to be nine other people that brought chili"

I say "It's an old family recipe, okay?"

Damon came close to me "Yeah! I know. I knew your old family. They made sucky chili" He looks at me and smiles.

I laugh.

Alaric looks at us "Why are you here, exactly?"

Damon point at me "She knows"

I say "I need help to handle Elena"

Elena says "They think I'm going to break. I'm not going to break. I am just going to keep making chili, pretend like I didn't just spend the entire summer looking for someone who didn't want to be found"

Damon says "She's in denial"

Elena looks at him and whisper "I'm not in denial"

I with a serious look "You're"

Damon says "No?" He touches her necklace "You're still wearing this necklace. Isn't this the reminder of your unbreakable bond with Stefan?"

Alaric watches them.

Jessica enters looking at the counter "Are you going to feed all the town?"

Damon says "Tell her"

I ask "Where is Jeremy?"

Jessica says "Jeremy is in his bedroom, asleep"

《♡♡♡♡♡♡♡》

The rings the bell. I and Jessica watching from the kitchen doorway, Elena opens the door. It's Caroline. She's holding a bowl of food in her hands "I come bearing gifts!"

Elena says "Please say that's not chili..." She steps aside. Bonnie appears and comes in "Bonnie!"

Bonnie says "I'm back!" They embrace each other "I leave town for the summer and everything goes to hell for the both of you" she embraces me "Hey" and embraced Jessica "Jess"

Caroline and Elena look at each other.

Jeremy comes down the stairs "Bonnie!"

Bonnie says "Jeremy" She rushes over to him and they kiss and embrace each other.

I say "Jess you come with me"

Damon takes her hand "we have a long day for you"

《♡♡♡♡♡♡♡》

In Town square, I and Damon are sitting on a picnic bench, I ask "What does she want?"

"Mayor Lockwood called Liz's gay ex-husband to torture Barbie"

"What the hell?"

"Can't we just kill him?"

"Of course not"

"come with me to compel him"

I with puppy eyes and hold his hand "Ooh you need me"

Damon slapping my hand "to understand what his mind, genies"

"Jessica in the salon and I get the dress" I showed it to Damon "You like it?"

"Cool"

《♡♡♡♡♡♡♡》