Chapter 24. Porterdale

In Salvatore boarding house, I enter it was the middle of the night. Damon was watching the fireplace, Drinking Borbon "you saw the Gilbert ring on Jeremy's hands? And Don't lie to me"

"I saw it"

"Damon!!"

Damon stands going towards me "I swear, I just get angry and I couldn't see, I get out of control. How is he now?"

I sigh "Fine awake... alive"

"Eliana look__"

"My ex is Mason Lockwood"

"Oh, for that"

"Richard was the only one who knew about our relationship since we date in high school so he was a part of my family, friend" Damon nods "Let's go, now"

"Now"

"Now! Let me take you when everything starts"

《♡♡♡♡♡♡♡》

In Porterdale, We get out of the car, Damon looks at me confused "Porterdale?!"

"What do you think then?"

Damon takes my hand "I thought you lived in Atlanta"

I take his hand "No, we buy this apartment. Actually, Richard buy it for his brother and me"

We enter the building reaching the apartment.

I take a deep breath and open it, I look around sighs, A dry blood was on the carpet "It seems like yesterday" I get in looking around

"I appreciate your emotions but I'm stuck" Damon can't enter.

I move my hand throw my hair and went to the doorway "Oh, sorry. I forget"

"Invite me then"

"Damon would you please come into my past and apartment"

Damon smiles "sure"

"Come inside"

Damon gets in looking around, he looks at the dry blood on the carpet "You lost a lot of blood"

"Thanks to John, he saved me"

"What poison do that? make you bleed like that"

"I don't know it's like herbal I drink it all"

Damon walks around the apartment watching it