Chapter 59. All My Children

Elena and I heading to Salvatore boarding house, Elena says "You will say you are sorry and boooof you two back together"

"Yeah, I and Damon belong to each other and I was an idiot for what I said and I love him, god, I waited for year and half to hear it from him"

"Great"

I was going to knock but before it, Damon opens the door, I'm shocked. Rebekah smiles at me and walks outside.

《♡♡♡♡♡♡♡》

A few moments later Damon, I, and Elena are inside, and Damon is buttoning up a shirt.

I ask "Did you stop taking your vervain?"

Damon says "You think Rebekah had to compel me?"

I asks "What's wrong with you?"

Damon says "Nothing"

Elena says "She tried to kill us less than forty-eight hours ago"

I say "That's what bothers you, Elena"

Damon asks "Can we just move pass that, Eliana?"

I say "So is that how it's going to be now? I hurt your feelings and this is how you lash out at me?"

Damon pours himself a drink "Well, maybe, for once, something I did had nothing to do with you" He holds up his glass then drinks it.

I say "Right, you knew great, that it now" sigh "I have to go" I left.

《♡♡♡♡♡♡♡》

Bonnie and Elena are sitting on Elena's bed with her grimoire and a tray before her containing three lit candles and a bowl in which she is burning sage, while I'm talking to them.

I wear moby baby carrier and Mason inside it "He was gloating. Like actual gloat. Like he was proud of himself for sleeping with her. Is it working?"

Caroline enters the room "It's not working. I can hear every word you're saying about Damon, the vampire gigolo"

Bonnie says "I don't know, it's a tricky spell"

Elena says "When Esther did it, she kept the sage burning. There was a lot more smoke"

Bonnie says "Alright" Bonnie relights the sage "Try it again" Caroline scoffs and leaves the room again "Speaking of Esther, you should know that she came to see me and Abby this morning"

I say "And all this time you let me vent about Damon?"

Bonnie says "I just want to make you feel better, I don't want you to worry"

Elena says "Okay, well, what did she want?"

Bonnie says "She wanted to introduce herself. Abby and I helped bring her back. She's channeling our entire ancestral bloodline for power. I think she thought she was being polite"

I say "Okay, well, is there a way to stop her from channeling you?"

Bonnie says "Even if there was, why would I want that?"

Elena says "I just keep thinking...  Before the sun and the moon ritual, Elijah found a way to keep me alive. And now I'm in exactly the same position and I'm just gonna let him die? It just doesn't feel right"

Caroline re-enters the room "Okay. First of all, this privacy spell is totally not working. Second. Elena, you are not doing this, Esther is doing this.

Bonnie says "There's no time to change your mind, Elena. He'll be dead by the end of the night"

I asl "What?"