Chapter 32. Katerina & Katalina

Narrator POV

In Bulgaria, 1490. Katherine is delivering a baby. Katalina is helping her while her mother holding Katherine's hand

Katalina says "A little more dearest, a little more. Push....a little more. A little more. A little more. Push!" She pushes and screams. She delivers her baby, and Katalina takes it. their father is watching, Katalina smiles "It's a girl, sister, she looks like you"

Katherine says "A girl" Katalina nods going toward her sister with the baby but their mother take it hard "Please mother, let me see her"

Father says "Woman, don't! What are you doing?"

Katalina says "Father, please let her see"

Mother gives the baby to their father.

Katherine says "Let me at least hold her once...just once"

Katalina says "I beg you father"

The father looking at Katherine "Forget it! You have disgraced this family" He leaves the room with the baby.

Katherine cries and scream "Father, please! No, father, no!"

Katalina hug her "It's okay, sister"

Mother says "No Katerina, it's better for her! It's better for her!" Her mother embraces her too.

Katherine is still crying, saying "No mother, please..."

Mother says "Let her go...let her go Katerina"

Katherine says "Please, mama..."

Katalina stands "No, it's not fair I'm going to go get the baby" she runs outside searching for her father

《♡♡♡♡♡♡♡》

Eliana POV

In Salvatore boarding house, I wake up frightened taking my breath quickly, I was sleeping at couch.

Damon was sitting read a book so he walks to me "What? Bad dream"

I look around "I kinda remember, My name was Katalina Petrova"

《♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡》

Elena is knocking on the door. Damon opens it "Hello, Elena"

Elena asks "Is Stefan here? He called. He said it was important"

Damon says "Right this way"

Elena enters the house.

Stefan arrives "Hey"

Elena says "What is this about?" Rose and I arrive "You"

I say "Leave her Elena"

《♡♡♡♡♡♡♡》

We go into the living room. Elena is sitting on the couch. I sit next to her

Rose says "Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real"

Elena asks "Who is he?"

Damon says "He's one of the originals, he's a legend"

Stefan says "From the first generation of vampires"

Elena says "Like Elijah?"

Rose says "No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal"