Chapter 13. Children Of The Damned

I storm into my room angrily, he will leave all of them leave me, I throw my phone on the floor

"You are so angry"

I look at the bed where the voice come from Damon laying on the bed holding a bottle of bourbon.

"Damon, When you here?"

"Since you still love your ex"

I roll my eyes "else?"

"you will leave town"

"I thought you will back to your home"

"I thought you will need help in__" He points to my dress "need help?" He stands up and came close to me, turning me to give him my back, I look in the mirror, and He start to unzip my dress "Sometimes we have feelings we can't explain"

I confusing "What?"

"I read it from your sticky notes on the wall" Damon still un zip the dress slowly.

I nod "Ah, Yeah sometimes" I turn to him "I will change and come to you"

I head to the bathroom and change my clothes, I look in the mirror Fuck, I am falling for him?!

I get back to my room "What if we went to your house?"

Damon stands "Good Plan"

《♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡》

We head to the Salvatore boarding house drinking and share old stories until the next day.

In Stefan's room, Stefan and Elena are snuggled up spooning in Stefan's bed.

Elena awakens and Stefan wakes up shortly after this and kisses Elena on the cheek as Elena pulls his arm tighter around her "Mmm. Good morning"

"I could get used to this"

Damon smirks "Rise and shine, sleepyheads"

I smirk "Good Morning, Sister"

Elena and Stefan both sit up, startled at our presence at the end of Stefan's bed. Both of them pull the sheets up to their chins, covering up any parts they may not want Damon and me to see.

Elena angrily "Damon! Eliana! Please!"

Stefan asks "What are you doing?

Damon says "Oh, stop being smutty"

I say "Hot times, Damon"

Stefan pulls the sheets further up on Elena, making sure she's covered up properly "Seriously, get out of here! Both of you"

Damon says "If I see something I haven't seen before, I'll throw a dollar at it. Now listen, we have some very important business to discuss"

I laugh "Damon" I realize something "I didn't see Stefan before"