Chapter 2. The Night Of The Comet

Elena goes out of her bedroom while I sit with Jenna downstairs, I hold my guitar playing some notes trying to remember them, and Jessica sitting in the kitchen doing some stuff for school.

Jenna comes out wearing a black dress "Do I look adult? As in respectfully parental?"

I give her a look "Depends where you're going?"

Jenna says "Twin's parent-teacher conference. Hair up or down?" She walks in the mirror, She gets her hair up.

I smirk "Sexy stewardess" She gets her hair down "Boozy housewife

I smirk "Sexy stewardess" She gets her hair down "Boozy housewife."

Jenna states "Up it is."

I smile at her "Like a goddess" I put down the guitar and face Jessica "Aren't you late miss, Jessica?"

Jessica says "I'm going with Jenna"

Elena came downstairs smiling like an idiot.

Jenna to Elena "You're feisty today."

Elena smiles "I feel good, which is rare. So I've decided to go with it. Fly free, walk on sunshine, and all that stuff" Elena looks around at me "Good morning Widow" to Jessica "and Stalker"

Jessica and I glare at her.

I tease her "Good morning, Did the easter bunny sleep her" I smirk and she glares at me.

Elena asks to ignore me "Where is Jeremy?"

Jenna turn to us "He left early. Something about getting to the wood shop early to finish a birdhouse"

I confusing "What?!" I raise my eyebrows at Jessica "Jessica!!"

Jenna confused "There is no wood shop, is there?"

I say "No" I turn to Jessica, "You told me, he is in school"

Jessica looks at me guilty "Yeah."

I shake my head, I know where he is, I get upstairs heading to my room

Jenna asks me "Where are going?"

While heading upstairs "To change, I'm coming with you"

《♡♡♡♡♡♡》

In my bedroom, I change into casual clothes and pick up my phone and choose his contact 'Jesstwin' I call him "Where are you?"

Jeremy on the phone "Um, I ... I ..."

I say "Umm, I, I, yes yes" I sigh "Don't lie, are you in the hospital with Vicki?" I see something on my veranda.

Jeremy on the phone "Yes, they don't want me to enter"

I say "To your school now" I found a black feather, I hold it "and I will see if I can make something to you to meet her" It's a crow feather.

Jeremy on the phone "Really?"