Chapter 69. Memorial

Stefan, I, and Elena are walking through the woods. We see a deer eating nearby. Elena breathes heavily. Elena drinks the blood from the deer. 

The blood is all over her face as she pulls away from its neck and breathes heavily. Elena gets up from the ground. 

The deer runs off. She watches it leave, still looking traumatized by the feed. I'm starving

I shake my head "No thanks, I can't eat, I think the last deer was enough"

Stefan says "Come on, Eliana" Elena touches the blood around her mouth and cries "Don't worry, he'll heal. Bigger animals are more resilient"

I say "It's just an animal, Lena"

Elena turns and faces Stefan. 

Stefan says "Hey" Stefan dabs at the blood around Elena's mouth with a cloth "You did it. I know it's hard" He caresses her face "But you can do this" 

Elena cries but nods her head confidently.

《♡♡♡♡♡♡》

Elena and I enter Stefan's room. Damon and Stefan are still staring at each other. 

Elena asks "Woah, what's going on?"

Stefan says "We're just having a little disagreement about process"

I say "You're still not on board with the animal plan" 

Stefan stops the stare-down with Damon and goes back to packing the bag "Nope. I say rip off the proverbial band-aid and let it bleed. You're a vampire, Eliana. Be a vampire, If she wants blood Bambi, I can't control her"

Stefan finishes packing and walks over to us "Ready to go?" Elena nods. They both start to leave.

Damon says "Vampires eat people!"

I say "You guys go"

Stefan and Elena stop in the doorway and look at us.

Damon says "It's part of the natural food pyramid. Trust me, you're going to be miserable" 

Stefan leaves.

Elena stands there for a second, then follows Stefan.

《♡♡♡♡♡♡》

Damon is standing behind me. He is trying to teach me how to use my super speed, Damon moves his hand all over my stomach moving it up to my chest and moving his finger in a lower voice "Ready"

I giggle "I can't do it"

"Alright, it's like the starting line of a race, right? So you just push off with every ounce of strength that you have"

"Okay" I take a deep breath.

"You can do it, I believe in you" I crouch into a running position and breathes out. Damon places his hands around my waist.

I laugh "I can't. All I can think about is your hands on my body"

"Oh, okay"

"Oh my god" I stare at the ground "I will be right back"

《♡♡♡♡♡♡》

I get in the house entering the bathroom when suddenly I stop and breathe heavily. 

I puke up the animal blood I drank then grab my stomach then spit out a little more blood on my clothes and hair. 

《♡♡♡♡♡♡》

In Mystic Grill, I approach Damon at the bar "Did you do it?" I begin to sit down.

Damon says "That seat's taken"