Chapter 80

Chapter 80 I am willing!

During the time when Qiao Yiran was quietly sleeping in Nirvana, the most shocking news in the Three Realms was the return of the five-clawed golden dragon of the Dragon Clan!

The news spread quickly throughout the Three Realms, and everyone was discussing this strange event wherever they went.

"How come? Wasn't it declared missing from birth?"

"You don't know that, the disappearance of the eldest prince was completely a conspiracy planned by the second prince!"

"It hasn't hatched from the egg yet. , was thrown into the Demon Realm, saying that he accidentally disappeared and committed crimes!"

"Knowing people, knowing the face, but not the heart, I always thought that this Queen of Heaven was as gentle as water, but I didn't expect that there was such a cruel and merciless person behind the scenes." The

Emperor of Heaven has worked hard for many years His image collapsed, and after receiving the news, Chu Rongxuan, who had always had secret worries, felt the pain of being overwhelmed: How could this happen! Why did Chu Zheng come back again?

Why is Destiny always on Chu Zheng's side? Even in such a desperate situation, someone can come back for him!

Chu Rongxuan knew it well: Chu Zheng would never let him go.

In this intense panic, he was terrified all day long like a prisoner waiting for death trial, and he withered away very quickly.

Holding a long spear, Chu Zheng broke into the palace of the Emperor of Heaven with all his might.

The Emperor's face was terribly gloomy: "Chu Zheng, you don't take me seriously at all!"

Chu Zheng sneered indifferently: "Haven't you never put me in your eyes?

" After obsessing over the inner demon, Chu Zheng's strength has improved to a higher level, and no one in the Dragon Clan is his opponent.

Chu Zheng has never paid much attention to the position of Emperor of Heaven, and he never bothers to entangle with these people any longer.

He still has a long life, which he can spend with the one he loves. There are so many wonderful things in the future, waiting for him to carry out one by one.

Who wants to waste time on these irrelevant people!

-------

During the vernal equinox, the land of the Feng family is also full of singing birds and fragrant flowers.

All things revived, and the withered old trees took out green shoots.

The Yishu Xifu crabapple downstairs in the small building is in full bloom, strong and beautiful, and scorching.

When Qiao Yanhong walked up lightly again, what he saw was such a dreamlike scene.

The sunlight outside the window slanted in through the wooden window lattice.

Warm gold casts a dreamy veil throughout the log room.

The sun is here, day and night are equal.

The years are long and the time is quiet.

Chu Zheng, who had just returned, hadn't lost his coldness yet. He still had a sharp and murderous aura on him, and he could even feel this sharp sense of oppression through the door.

But this big devil who used to kill without batting an eye, now moves with a kind of careful tenderness.

He quietly bent down, and gently pressed a kiss on Qiao Yiran's lips.