Chapter 48

Chapter 48

The lights in the bedroom dimmed, strange pheromones constantly disturbed people's thoughts, and a dark fragrance floated in the room.

At this critical moment, Qiao Yiran finally received the entire plot of this world. Looking at this damn plot, he suddenly felt the deep malice from the world line.

In general, horizontal is also dead, vertical is also dead!

The original owner also encountered this unexpected situation, but in the plot, it was not because of the failure of the inhibitor caused by the absolute fit, but because Chu Zheng met the original owner in the process of carrying out a secret mission. Inhaled a strong aphrodisiac.

A logical madness and a logical mark.

The frightening thing is that this iron-blooded and ruthless Highness, his wrists are indeed unusually ruthless.

Whether it's for others or for yourself.

He was well aware of the disadvantages that being an Omega would bring him in the competition for the throne, and he had planned it long ago. After the three-month unstable period of the first estrus passed, he would immediately perform a secret operation, a one-time operation. Completely cut off his glands, and became a perfect Beta from now on.

The original owner's forced marking this time can be regarded as stabbing a hornet's nest.

Just three days later, the original owner's spaceship had an accident and was directly destroyed in the interstellar turbulence.

When the rebels suddenly received the news, they went crazy.

The Dawn Legion of the northern rebel army and the First Empire Legion led by Chu Zheng have formed an insoluble feud since then, and they began to clash crazily on various fronts.

As a result, the northern rebel army collapsed with the huge empire, which directly led to the subsequent Zerg invasion, and the outer defense line was completely breached.

Chu Zheng died for his country on the Zerg battlefield, blocking the Zerg from the second line of defense.

After the death of His Majesty the Emperor, Chu Rongxuan was indeed successfully crowned Emperor, but no general in the empire could withstand the endless tide of Zerg.

There are thousands of miles of red land, and the people are in dire straits.

Seeing Qiao Yiran gasp.

Now he has received two tasks, the first one is to stop the Zerg invasion conspiracy. The second is to protect Chu Zheng's life.

Qiao Yiran's teeth ached for this second task: Chu Zheng should be thankful for not wanting his own life, and it's unreasonable for him to want to save his life in turn!

Seeing that Qiao Yiran did not move for a long time, Chu Zheng began to urge impatiently. His voice was hoarse, and it could be seen that the waves of heat in his body had pushed him to the limit: "Qiao Yiran, you fucking Can you hurry up!"

Qiao Yiran took a deep breath, restrained and carefully pressed a kiss.

Temporary markers that dabble.

The attraction from the deepest part of the soul made him feel the ultimate sweetness.

But he still had a bit of restraint, knowing that if this time he really marked the ruthless and ruthless Crown Prince directly and permanently, what awaited him next would be a thunderous blow like a storm.