Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Waiting for You to Come Home

A full-fledged conflict disappeared invisible under a conniving promise.

Qiao Yiran knew that this person was sensitive, paranoid, and insecure-he understood his depression, anxiety, and self-doubt, so he was willing to give him his sense of security.

Qiao Yiran looked amusedly at Chu Zheng who was in a mess now, and forced to pretend "I'm very powerful, don't mess with me".

Still a wise decision not to poke fun at it.

Qiao Yiran's previous work has basically come to an end. As a not-so-famous star, he only needs to say hello to Brother Feng to free up his schedule for the next period of time.

Brother Feng didn't urge him too much, basically it was the Buddha's consent.

Under Chu Zheng's strong request, Qiao Yiran packed himself silently and moved into Chu Zheng's luxurious villa.

The second time I stepped into this resplendent villa was on a sunny morning. The curtains in front of the huge floor-to-ceiling windows were pulled open, and the warm sunlight slanted in and fell on the long solid wooden dining table. A dark brown table was gilded.

The villa's well-trained servants have placed the fried egg sandwiches and German sausages on the dining table neatly according to Chu Zheng's order in advance.

On the other side of the dining table, there are also Chinese snacks such as custard buns, flower rolls, and horseshoe cakes.

Chu Zheng waved his hand casually, signaling the butler to step back.

Then he pointed to the seat that had been set up: "Are you hungry?"

Qiao Yiran sat down at the dining table obediently. Chu Zheng was indeed an upper-class person who received a good education since he was a child. If he really cared about others, Still quite thoughtful.

Chu Zheng sat on that high-backed chair, watching Qiao Yiran lower his head and began to slice the sausage with a knife, his heart was gradually filled with a sense of steadfastness: There has never been a moment like this moment for him, He clearly felt that this person was stationed in his own territory at this moment, within the scope of his control, he only belonged to him.

This feeling almost made his heart beat faster and his blood rush just thinking about it.

Chu Zheng has always known that he is suspicious, paranoid, and possessively strong.

He also tried very hard to suppress these negative emotions.

His mother hysterically called him a madman.

She once pointed to his nose and said that a person like him has such a twisted mentality that it is impossible to get real happiness in his life.

--Yeah, after all, her blood flows through him, and they are all equally crazy.

In front of Qiao Yiran, he also wanted to show his normality, peace and friendliness as much as possible.

But he really didn't expect that he would have such a truly peaceful moment.

None of the emotions that drive me crazy.

It was as if the piece of chest that had been missing was suddenly filled by something.

Like a flower rooted in the soil, like a whale returning to the sea.

Finally found the place where he should dock.