Chapter 68

Chapter 68 Dr. Z

Chu Zheng raised his head in a daze.

He never expected to get this kind of answer.

After all, from the day when he first met in the most desperate and embarrassing moment, this person has been the light in his life.

He couldn't help his dark, crazy, reckless thoughts.

But never want that light to know.

Chu Zheng really hoped that Xiao Chu would become a very good person in the end.

Instead of being trapped in it like now, it is difficult to get out.

He didn't want to see the other party's disappointed expression at all.

Qiao Yiran's voice was very low, but the meaning in the words made Chu Zheng's heart beat violently: "I know this is not all of you."

"But it doesn't matter."

"If it is possible... Can I have a chance to get to know you again?"

Qiao Yiran's smile was gentle, and that person's eyes were always full of tolerance.

Chu Zheng even had the urge to completely confess everything in front of this person.

But now it seems too late.

Chu Zheng exhaled forcefully, and finally chose to suppress all the throbbing and uneasiness in his heart.

He leaned into Qiao Yiran's arms obediently again, with a soft voice: "I do have a lot of bad things... But the important thing is that I will never hurt you."

Qiao Yiran touched her with a smile Put his black hair on.

It doesn't matter if he doesn't want to talk now.

I have plenty of time to wait.

----------

In the theater full of people, the wonderful drama performance on the stage immediately attracted Qiao Yiran's attention.

And Chu Zheng quietly took out his mobile phone, and calmly typed a message: "The analysis has not yet yielded results, and we apply for an extension of the experiment time."

In the darkness of the auditorium, Chu Zheng clenched his hands tightly. cell phone.

If only he could be faster, faster.

What exactly is that conclusion?

On the other side, in another laboratory in the north, the contact person who received the news had a sullen face.

What the hell is this Chu Zheng doing!

Does he know that time is limited! !

If you don't make it, everyone should finish playing together.

After the drama actors took the curtain call on the stage, the applause from the enthusiastic audience continued.

Qiao Yiran pulled Chu Zheng and walked out of the theater with the crowd.

Today's weather is indeed not bad, the sun is setting, the crowds are bustling, and the lively fireworks make the whole central street feel warm and inexplicable.

Qiao Yiran had a rare illusion of tranquility in his heart.

Quiet, gentle, simple and beautiful.

If possible, he wanted to protect this undisturbed time.

I also want to protect Xiao Chu who has not yet had time to become Dr. Z.