Chapter 35

Chapter 35

After all, Chu Rongxuan was also an official member of the Chu family, and even Chu Zheng couldn't let him out like this.

Sulking for a while, Chu Zheng finally opened the door very rudely: "It's just you who have a lot to do! You've all come back from school, and you're still doing this and that meeting every day."

Chu Rongxuan stood at the door in a good-tempered manner Smiling: "Brother, it's the student union." It

was this kind of subtle contempt that was ubiquitous-that made Chu Zheng feel depressed when he punched cotton and had nowhere to vent.

Hmph, you guys know a lot!

Seeing that the situation was not good, Qiao Yiran quickly took over the topic: "Student, what do you want from me?"

Chu Rongxuan looked gentle, thoughtful and polite: "Senior Qiao, the office asked me to inform you by the way, next Monday Remember to prepare the meeting outline and submit it to the office for printing and distribution in advance."

Chu Zheng leaned against the door frame and listened to the two chatting about topics he didn't understand, and his depression became more and more serious: Listen listen! listen! And "senior" and "junior" are called so affectionately, they are all the same as hell!

The two exchanged a few words back and forth, and Chu Zheng pulled Qiao Yiran unbearably, and slammed the door of the room with a "bang" impatiently.

Qiao Yiran straightened her wrinkled sleeves, silently followed Chu Zheng into the bedroom, and casually put her backpack on the cabinet.

Chu Zheng took out a long pillow from nowhere, and threw it in the middle of the big bed with a depressed face: "Today I will sacrifice myself to make room for you, hey, I warn you, don't cross the line! "

Now, whenever he thought of Qiao Yiran working with Chu Rongxuan, Chu Zheng would simply grit his teeth with hatred: Sure enough, there is no good thing in this group of top students! Qiao Yiran looked at the "Chuhe-Hanjie" in the middle with a funny face, and was almost defeated by Chu Zheng's childishness: He is still a college student, just like him, three years old is too much...

He thought of his mindless "task", and felt that there was a long way to go to protect this irritable guy who was prone to getting angry.

Qiao Yiran pondered for a while, and decided to start today. He spread his hands towards Chu Zheng: "Where's the medicine box?"

Chu Zheng looked at Qiao Yiran in disbelief, completely overwhelmed by his natural attitude. I was shocked: You and Lao Tzu are in the opposite camp, how can you still have the nerve to use Lao Tzu so naturally?

Is Laozi the kind of idiot who comes and goes when he is called?

He choked up for a moment, and threw out a sentence very bluntly: "No!"

Glancing at Qiao Yiran up and down, Chu Zheng couldn't help but sneer: "You poor scholar, why are you doing so much! I came so timely, you Isn't the oil skin not scratched at all, what do you need a medicine box for?"

Later, Chu Zheng inexplicably thought of Qiao Yiran coughing just now, and he was full of confidence and weakened again: "Forget it, forget it, I'll get it for you right away!" Qiao Yiran felt that the number of times he sighed today would soon exceed the sum of the times he sighed in the whole of last year: I haven't finished my words yet, why is this guy so irritable. After a few minutes, Chu Zheng walked in with a white medicine box: "Here, the housekeeper said that everything is quite complete, you can look for it yourself." Chu Zheng reluctantly put the medicine box in front of Qiao Yiran Looking at Qiao Yiran 's pale complexion, he bit the bullet and added: "If you still feel uncomfortable, don't bear it, I will call your family doctor at any time." The way of caring has calmed down. He reached out and rummaged in the medicine box for a while, and soon found a bottle of Yunnan Baiyao aerosol, a bottle of medical alcohol, sterilized absorbent cotton balls, and a few small band-aids. These are obviously traumatic. Chu Zheng glanced at Qiao Yiran suspiciously: There shouldn't be any trauma on his body, right?