Chapter 40

Chapter 40

When I went to school next Monday, Chu Zheng's supercar just drove to the teaching building, and it caused a lot of whispering.

"My God! Is that senior Qiao from the law school? Why did he come with this devil king?"

"Your news is too ill-informed! The Qiao family and the Chu family are engaged!"

"What... Didn't the Institute of Economics and Management release the news that Young Master Chu would never admit to this marriage?"

"Look, this devil king of the world will definitely not last long! These two people are too incompatible, and they will break up sooner or later!"

Against everyone's gossiping eyes, Qiao Yiran walked into the classroom very calmly.

After going to the Xishan track with Qiao Yiran, Chu Zheng's attitude towards Qiao Yiran changed subtly.

His cold arrogance dissipated a lot, as if the two of them shared a common little secret and had a special connection with each other.

Going to school together and leaving school together, although there is still no common topic, Qiao Yiran and Chu Zheng will occasionally go to the gym at home to exercise together to enhance their physical fitness.

The fitness room on the second floor of the Chu family mansion.

Recently, Qiao Yiran would jog and do push-ups here every night. He had gradually improved from being out of breath at the beginning to being able to do two or three sets in a row.

"One, two, three, four,..."

When Qiao Yiran finally collapsed to the ground dripping with sweat, Chu Zheng would sometimes coldly hand him a glass of light salt water.

Although Chu Zheng despised him "you weak chicken" with a straight face, he would patiently correct his various movements.

Sweat wet Qiao Yiran's forehead. He raised his head, drank the glass of warm water in one gulp, and put the glass away: "Xiao Chu, you are so caring!" The

supervisor Chu Zheng behaved as always Ruthless and unimpressed: "Don't think you can save a few sets by saying a few nice words."

The close-fitting T-shirt almost outlines the shape of Qiao Yiran's muscles. The moment his fingers touch him, the heat from the opponent's body makes Chu Zheng short of breath for a moment.

It wasn't until this time that Chu Zheng suddenly realized that the top student, whom he had always thought to be weak, actually had beautiful muscles.

Chu Zheng's face was heavy, and he looked at the floor as if he was going to burn a hole there.

The relationship between the two entered an unprecedented stage of harmony, but this calm did not last long.

Recently, Qiao Yiran felt that Chu Zheng was avoiding him strangely. They obviously lived in the same room, but the chances of meeting each other seemed to be getting less and less.

Qiao Yiran sat at the desk in the bedroom, quietly turned on the laptop, and looked at the latest papers: Recently, his tasks are not light, Teacher Zhong invited him to participate in his own research project, and he needs to undertake part of the preliminary materials Retrieve jobs.

The last Qincheng academic conference was quite successful. Teacher Zhong paid more and more attention to his favorite student, and even invited him to participate in his own project.

This time, if Qiao Yiran can obtain the signature qualification for the key topic this time, it will undoubtedly add another boost to his JD application for top law schools in the future.