Chapter 53

Chapter 53 He's Really Awesome!

Since getting engaged to Chu Zheng, Qiao Yiran's dormant career has undergone some changes.

Because he became Chu Zheng's fiancé, some secrets of the royal family seemed to be defenseless against him.

But from another aspect, it brought a lot of inconvenience - as His Highness's fiancé, of course it is not good for him to follow those playboys to certain occasions.

But it is often the easiest to get the words out of the mouths of these prodigal sons.

Qiao Yiran didn't know how to describe Chu Zheng's attitude now.

In official affairs, His Royal Highness is still on guard against him. Qiao Yiran can see that although he has officially joined the First Legion of His Royal Highness the Crown Prince, all the confidential information within the Legion refuses to be opened to him.

In their private lives, the relationship between the two of them inevitably grew closer.

Qiao Yiran has lived in Chu Zheng's private mansion openly and aboveboard, and often even needs to attend public occasions with Chu Zheng to show the stability of their relationship.

They know secrets they share-and that creates a subtle connection between two people who are otherwise at odds.

Guard each other, but have to rely on each other.

Although it is very calm and harmonious on the surface, Qiao Yiran knows that this delicate balance will explode suddenly one day.

And this kind of consequence is absolutely unbearable for the current self.

This is the base camp of the empire. Once his identity as a rebel army is exposed, 10,000 lives will not be enough for him to die!

-----

As a well-known fiancé, Qiao Yiran occasionally went to watch Chu Zheng's training with the mecha formation.

The number one general of the empire indeed possessed incomparable strength. Under one-on-one individual combat, no one dared to say that he was an all-in-one enemy.

Qiao Yiran stood on the sidelines and watched Chu Zheng easily knock down the three groups of people in the mecha formation, and his assessment of Chu Zheng's strength went up to a new level in his heart.

Having such an excellent, cold, and powerful enemy made Qiao Yiran feel great pressure.

On the training ground of the First Legion, Chu Zheng completely displayed that murderous attitude.

He was wearing the dark blue uniform of the First Legion, standing on the high platform, his cold appearance remained the same as before, and he was merciless in every criticism.

"Liu Song, you're too slow, this stutter is enough to kill you three times."

"Chao Guang, your attack range is always an inch to the left. Why, are you going to fight or give away the head?"

"Shan Man Feng, can you go back and practice energy switching well, do you want your teammates to die for you!"

Qiao Yiran, as the first commander of the Dawn Army of the Northern Rebel Army, also has a basic understanding of the strength of the rebel army.

The more he looked at Chu Zheng's training methods, the more startled Qiao Yiran became.

Chu Zheng's grasp of the changes in the battle situation has been terrifyingly accurate.