Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Love Brain · President · Chu

Chu's office on the seventeenth floor.

The battle between Chu Rongxuan and Chu Zheng for the control of the Chu family has reached a fever pitch. Suddenly something happened to Qiao Yiran, and the feeling that this kind of thing started to get out of control made Chu Rongxuan feel a little confused.

However, Chu Rongxuan felt relieved when he thought of the bid from Chu Zheng that he had obtained through the traitor: No matter whether Qiao Yiran cooperates with his plan or not, as long as Chu Zheng still has feelings for him, it will not affect his future. He became the most powerful chess piece against Chu Zheng.

After sending that anonymous e-mail, Chu Rongxuan raised the corners of his mouth with the winning ticket in his hands, waiting for Chu Zheng's reaction: My good brother is so strong, domineering and suspicious. The thing that cannot be tolerated is betrayal!

This little gift is just an appetizer, after that, there will be something for him to accept!

---

After Qiao Yiran blocked Chu Rongxuan neatly, he stuffed the phone into his pocket casually-the original owner had already buried enough holes for him, instead of continuing to pretend to be false with Chu Rongxuan here If you are entangled, why not think about how to explain it to Chu Zheng when you go back!

If you want to ask Qiao Yiran which side he chooses between Chu Zheng and Chu Rongxuan, isn't it obvious?

Although Chu Rongxuan is the protagonist of the so-called small world, Qiao Yiran can't understand his behavior style very much: the development of the plot has no bottom line to favor the so-called "son of luck", a despicable competitor through disgraceful To attack opponents with various means, but also to cleanse his behavior so fresh and refined? As a socialistic successor with a strong root, Qiao Yiran is full of desire to complain about this!

In contrast, although the villain Chu Zheng has a difficult personality, his logic can be called "reasonable and convincing".

Qiao Yiran has always believed in the idea of ​​"doing something and not doing something". On this principle issue, even if it goes against the main line of the so-called "system", he is not willing to change his code of conduct because of this.

----

As soon as he returned to the camera, Qiao Yiran returned to his calm look.

He has a tall stature and a tough silhouette. Even if he is wearing a simple white shirt and jeans, the hormonal aura can make people's eyes shine.

As soon as he appeared, the camera lens turned around: "So, what everyone sees now is the last guest of this issue-"

Qiao Yiran tilted his head uncomfortably.

This is an online variety show, and the producer broadcasts it live during the recording process, and later releases the edited edited version. In fact, from this moment on, Qiao Yiran has been fully exposed to the audience's sight.

The screams from the barrage couldn't stop at all: "It's Qiao Yiran from Starlight!!"

"Fuck, he's as good as he looks, he's really handsome!"

"Why do I think he looks even more handsome than when he recorded the show last time! "

+1 upstairs! Just this first love smile! I'm so cute!"

Qiao Yiran has the most fans of Yan Fan, and once he appeared on stage, all kinds of screen-licking barrages couldn't stop at all.

Some people in the bullet screen were not convinced: "Tsk tsk tsk, you know how to sell your face."