Chapter 36

Chapter 36

When it was time for dinner, Chu Zheng reluctantly took Qiao Yiran downstairs for dinner.

Father Chu and Aunt Qin had already sat down in the restaurant one by one. Seeing Qiao Yiran coming down, Father Chu greeted him with a rare smile, "Xiao Qiao, you are here, sit here.

" Among them, Qiao Yiran's achievements can be regarded as outstanding, so Father Chu admires Qiao Yiran who is somewhat similar to Chu Rongxuan.

The Qiao family is a nouveau riche family. It was built up by Qiao Yiran's father, and its foundation in the local area is not deep.

For the old man's insistence on marrying the Qiao family, Father Chu has no opinion: Chu Zheng, an arrogant and domineering boy, is already quite difficult to discipline. If he has a strong in-law as a helper, he will become even more lawless in the future.

Therefore, regarding the arranged marriage between these two people, Chu's father is happy to see it come to fruition: Xiao Qiao is a sensible child, if she can discipline Chu Zheng a bit, then everyone will be happy, it would be great.

Chu Zheng moved down slowly, and when he saw that Chu Zheng's clothes were neatly arranged, and a Band-Aid was pasted on the corner of his mouth for the first time, everyone at the dining table couldn't help being surprised.

Chu Rongxuan's eyes darkened: It seems that Chu Zheng is not as disgusted with this forced fiancé as he appears on the surface.

Chu Rongxuan lowered his head, and the smile on the corner of his mouth was well concealed by him: I'm afraid that you have no weaknesses, and no one who can approach you... But now it seems that this is a good breakthrough?

Qin Shuyun still had that gentle and indifferent look, and she joked with a smile: "Yo, it seems that our Ah Zheng is sensible, and having a fiancé is different."

Father Chu habitually opened his mouth to reprimand him: "One Every day, you know that when you go out to cause trouble, every day either the Zhang family comes to the door, or the Li family wants to explain..."

"Now you also have a fiancé, Qiao Yiran is excellent in character and learning, and everyone praises you, you are still like this every day If you don't do your job properly and do nothing, you won't be afraid of losing other people's face!"

As soon as Chu Zheng came downstairs, he was subjected to a series of mental attacks. Although he knew this would happen, he still clenched his fists for the disdain and belittlement revealed in Chu's father's words.

Especially the phrase "I lost Qiao Yiran's face" sounded particularly harsh!

Chu Zheng's neck stiffened, and just as he was about to refute Chu's father's words tit for tat, Qiao Yiran, who suddenly approached, grabbed his fist.

Qiao Yiran's silent movements were gentle, but he could not refuse. He softly "shushed" in Chu Zheng's ear, and stepped forward to block him.

Qiao Yiran apologized in embarrassment first, and then said politely: "Uncle Chu, this time, in the final analysis, I was to blame for my carelessness. What happened to Xiao Chu today has a reason. I was beaten by Xiao Chu on the way from school today." If Xiao Chu hadn't gotten the news and came to save my life in time, I don't know where I'm lying in the corner now."

Upon hearing that Qiao Yiran was actually revenged by the gangster, everyone at the dinner table The expressions of several people changed, and even Chu's father couldn't help frowning: Qiao Yiran's fragile appearance, if something really happened, even though the Chu family is powerful, it's not easy to say it to Qiao Yiran. Please tell me!