Chapter 64

Chapter 64 Throbbing

On the way to the restaurant, the enthusiasm on Chu Zheng's face did not subside.

Although we didn't get along for a long time, Qiao Yiran found that Chu Zheng was really like a sensitive mimosa, as long as he touched it a little, he would carefully curl himself up in a corner.

Qiao Yiran rubbed his hair amusedly: "Are you still embarrassed by what happened just now? You'll find out when you find out, and I won't laugh at you.

" After that, I will deal with more people, and then, what should I do?"

Chu Zheng silently leaned towards Qiao Yiran, he held Qiao Yiran's hand full of trust, and the corner of his mouth curled up. The smile was a little sweet: "But you will protect me."

Faced with such a completely trusting and dependent gaze, Qiao Yiran suddenly felt pressured: This guy is too silly and sweet, no wonder he was so obviously indifferent in the original body Under such circumstances, he can still have no complaints or regrets, and never give up.

Qiao Yiran threatened him worriedly: "Why do you place your hopes on others? Humans are very fickle animals. If one day I don't want to talk to you anymore, then you are going to cry to death."

Chu Zheng Shaking his head stubbornly: "You are not such a person."

Qiao Yiran was really annoyed by this guy's optimism and laughed: Is this person blind? His own personality is obviously such a person!

Chu Zheng secretly reached out and hooked Qiao Yiran's finger, smiling proudly: "Pull hook, no change, you won't ignore me."

Qiao Yiran originally wanted to talk to Chu Zheng about science, but He was defeated by this sweet smile full of trust.

He advised himself: Forget it, anyway, I won't do ungrateful things like in the plot, so why bother to spoil people's happiness now.

The place to eat is not far from the school, and the two of them quickly reached their destination.

The place of this private restaurant is not big, a small courtyard is freshly and elegantly furnished, quite ancient and interesting.

Qiao Yiran made a reservation in advance, and the restaurant has reserved a box upstairs.

Qiao Yiran knew that Chu Zheng didn't like noisy places, so he deliberately chose a small shop with a quiet environment like this. Sure enough, as soon as he entered the courtyard, Chu Zheng's tense nerves relaxed a lot.

Qiao Yiran looked at Chu Zheng's relieved expression with a little amusement: this sensitive mimosa stretched its leaves happily again, and it looked cute.

Qiao Yiran pushed the quaint menu in front of Chu Zheng: "Here, order what you want, don't be polite to me."

Chu Zheng bent his eyes happily and nodded heavily.

Seeing Chu Zheng uttering the names of a series of dishes neatly, Qiao Yiran leaned back in his chair with confidence.

It was at this moment that Qiao Yiran suddenly felt a sense of accomplishment from "cultivation": It would be great if this guy could always maintain this state. He usually looks a little timid outside, which is really worrying.

The quality of the service staff in this private restaurant is quite high, the food is served quickly, and the whole process is quiet, not much to say, but it is in line with the quiet atmosphere here.

Chu Zheng was still so quiet, he didn't talk much, but his hands didn't stop at all.

After being stuffed several mouthfuls in a row, Qiao Yiran had to forcefully stop his careful feeding: "Okay, you can eat it quickly, if you don't eat it, this dish will be cold, and Jiang Baiyu will not eat it when it is cold." It 's delicious."