Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Tenderness

Qiao Yiran heard Chu Zheng repeat the old story, and really didn't know how to answer him. As a legal person, he was rigorous, so he couldn't say what he promised to this person-the future road is unpredictable and uncertain What's the point of writing a blank check now?

--One of the practice principles that excellent lawyers must implement: Never make promises to clients lightly.

Chu Zheng looked at the other party steadfastly, and repeated: "If you don't leave me, I will give you everything." After a

pause, he even began to count the properties under his name one by one: "The sports car in the underground garage, Mid-Levels Villas in the Gulf, shares in the Chu family, deposits in Swiss banks, I will give you whatever you want."

As long as you don't leave me, I can give you anything.

This is a huge amount of property that is huge enough to make anyone in this city unavoidably covet it.

Chu Zheng opened his mouth so easily that he wanted to give it away.

Such absurd promise, but he said it very seriously. Those dark eyes seemed to contain thousands of stars in the deep universe, Qiao Yiran couldn't help trembling when he saw it.

The air in the room is silent, and the mellow aroma of black tea is gently rippling. The small red clay stove beside the table began to boil with bubbling bubbles, and there was an eerie silence between the two of them.

Qiao Yiran gathered his mind and looked into the other person's eyes very seriously. He felt soft-hearted for a moment, but finally he sighed and asked unavoidably: "Then what if I leave you one day?"

Chu Zheng's His eyes suddenly became cold and fierce, and his sudden movement of getting up directly brought down the teacup placed on the coffee table, and the warm tea spilled on Qiao Yiran's white shirt, staining a few spots of yellowed tea stains.

Chu Zheng bent down almost without thinking, and grabbed Qiao Yiran by the collar with such force that Qiao Yiran had difficulty breathing.

Chu Zheng squeezed out this sentence word by word from his throat, each word with a kind of gnashing of teeth: "If it's mine, it must be mine. Leave me alone? Think, don't , Think!"

Under normal circumstances, Qiao Yiran, who is thinking rationally, should just go downhill at this time, and should not insist on stroking Chu Zheng's whiskers.

There was a faint pain in my heart, as slight as being stung by a bee.

Qiao Yiran seemed to have regained his previous ruthlessness when he was consulting with the client. He said expressionlessly: "There is nothing in this world that is eternal. The only thing that is truly constant is change. Every year at the wedding, I swear that I will grow old." How many people are old? Didn't the lovers have a lifelong promise when they stepped into the marriage hall? Didn't they also have sincere expectations? But how many people can really miss each other when their hair is gray?"

Chu Zheng's hands clenched Qiao Yiran's collar more and more, his eyes were red, his hands were a little unsteady, his forehead was almost touching Qiao Yiran's, and the low and gentle words lingered in his ears, like The gentle murmur between lovers, but with a frightening paranoia: "I don't care what other people do, anyway, I can't."

Joe could still feel the other person's forehead pressed against him, and the skin contact was astonishingly hot, and the rich woody aroma surrounded him overwhelmingly, reminding him of the lingering water vapor in the humid room in the southern sky. .

Chu Zheng gritted his teeth, his voice was hoarse, and his voice was murderous: "No one else can get what I can't get, don't force me..."

Mingming let out such reckless and ruthless words, but his voice began to tremble at the end.

Qiao Yiran was silent for a while, and finally stretched out her hand, hugging the man who leaned over comfortingly.

In the advanced ward equipped with a constant temperature and humidity circulation system, Chu Zheng didn't wear much. Through the thin shirt fabric, Qiao Yiran could touch the man's protruding shoulder blades and thin back.

This tall guy can be easily held in his arms with a stretch of his hand.

Only to find that he did not have an invincible steel frame.

Still human temperature, fragile body.

Chu Zheng didn't show even a little weakness in the tense atmosphere just now, but he was suddenly defeated by this warm embrace, and could no longer organize a decent resistance.

He gently rested his chin on Qiao Yiran's shoulder, and stretched out his arms to hug his lover back.

His voice was very low, and because he was lying on Qiao Yiran's shoulder, he seemed a little muffled: "I can change whatever you are dissatisfied with, but don't say such things in the future, okay? I really feel bad "

Qiao Yiran cursed in his heart, "Damn!"

Now this person is lying in his arms like this, the temperature he feels under his hands is so real, his attitude is gentle and docile, and he looks like he wants anything he wants.

It's like the cold cat at home. It looks "super fierce" on weekdays. Once it sees someone angry, it will start to lie down on the sofa and show its snow-white belly meowingly. How can people resist? How can this be resisted! !

In a second, he discarded his helmet and armor and was defeated.

Qiao Yiran sighed silently, and began to resign himself to his fate: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you..."

Although he felt that Chu Zheng was in love, too stubborn, and blind, he bumped into Nan The wall did not look back, but all of this miraculously hit Qiao Yiran's Achilles heel -

no one knows better than him how precious these unhesitating dedication and reckless investment are. To say "forever" is too naive, but he couldn't bear to watch his dream be shattered.

Qiao Yiran didn't know how to explain to Chu Zheng, so he could only stroke the other person's back. His tone was gentle, indulgent and patient: "To be honest, I don't know if I can...but I will Try to do it."

Chu Zheng pursed his lips, didn't speak any more, just leaned quietly in his arms, silently enjoying the rare peace and warmth at this moment.

He didn't want to assume what kind of changes would happen between himself and this person-since he had provoked him first, no matter how things changed in the future, he would absolutely, absolutely, never let go.

The author has something to say: Xiao Chu: If it's mine, it must always be mine!

Jojo: I'll try my best.

--Translation of Joe's Romance: If one day I make a promise against the principles, it means that I will unswervingly implement it until the day I die.

--------

Today's text is a bit short, so let's show a little tidbit~

Xiao Chu→The cat with fried hair,

Qiao Qiao→I think the cat is pitiful and cute, but it's not because of the plush control

that Qiao Qiao is right because of the divorce. Xiao Chu feels guilty, so she usually gives in on things that don't involve principles.

As soon as Xiao Chu blows up his hair, Qiao Qiao will smooth his hair, and then Xiao Chu will soften silently, and let Qiao Qiao lick (wei) his (suo) hair (yu) hair (wei) with a blushing face.

It's not a plush lover. Joe just got the pleasure of masturbating cats, and gradually became addicted to sucking cats and couldn't extricate himself

...