Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Just as Qiao Yiran said "I'm sorry", in the silence of the crowd, Chu Zheng pulled Qiao Yiran viciously and pulled him out of the crowd's encirclement.

The onlookers looked at each other in blank dismay, and no one dared to speak for a while.

Chu Zheng's warning voice was low and cold: "Qiao Yiran, what do you mean? Our engagement has not yet been dissolved?"

Qiao Yiran raised his eyebrows in surprise when he heard the word "engagement": Chu Zheng's inexplicable breakdown of relationship made him completely confused. Now it seems that he didn't mean to break with him?

After the confession incident on the basketball court, Qiao Yiran suddenly found that the frequency of encountering Chu Zheng had increased again.

When being accosted in the classroom, Chu Zheng's cold face flashed out of the window.

When asking classmates to eat together in the cafeteria, Chu Zheng passed by with a plate in his eyes.

In the elective class of the law school, the old professor called out: "That classmate, yes, the one who came in last, tell me, how effective do you think the couple's loyalty agreement is?"

Qiao Yiran turned her head and looked at Chu Zheng, who was sitting in the last row of the classroom with a confused face, couldn't help laughing: This guy, what's going on with him recently!

Soon to the annual school sports meeting.

As one of the few boys in the class, Qiao Yiran had no choice but to sign up for the 1,500-meter race under the vigorous mobilization of the sports committee.

There is no class on the day of the school sports meeting, and the campus is full of people.

Qiao Yiran is one of the well-known figures in the law school, and his appearance has also won the attention of many people.

Miraculously, Chu Zheng was also standing in the auditorium.

His face was as cold as ever, and the people around him retreated consciously, leaving a large area around him.

Jin Yuhao and Gao Ming followed Chu Zheng. After observing for a period of time, they finally figured out why the boss was in a bad mood a while ago: Hey, the little beauty I got is about to fly, how can I be in a good mood!

Qiao Yiran stood on the side of the track, casually doing the final warm-up moves: Under Chu Zheng's devil supervision, his physique has indeed improved a lot.

Faintly seeing the tall figure in the stands who was shunned by others, Qiao Yiran felt amused: Chu Zheng is like an awkward elementary school student, if he wants to make up, he won't say why he is angry, Just dangling in front of myself every day, putting on a look of "you come and coax me", it's really naive!

With the firing of the starting gun, Qiao Yiran rushed out with everyone.

The distance of 1,500 meters is neither long nor short, but most people are still out of breath when they run to the finish line.

The life committee member in charge of logistics hurriedly handed Qiao Yiran a bottle of water: This great god is the treasure of the girls in the class, if I don't take good care of it, I will become a sinner of the class!

Qiao Yiran said "thank you" with a smile, before he could take it, another bottle of sports drink was abruptly handed to him with a bony hand: "Drink this!"

Qiao Yiran Turning his head to look: it really was Chu Zheng's suppressed anger face.

Life committee members automatically and consciously retreat three feet. Chu Zheng pretended not to care and turned his eyes away, he didn't dare to look at Qiao Yiran