Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Moths to the Flame

After being ill, Chu Zheng seemed to have turned on some kind of strange switch. Qiao Yiran couldn't bear this sudden overture.

This kind of feeling is like the Maine Coon cat at home who has always been aloof and cold one day becomes a clingy puppet, meowing coquettishly and coquettishly pawing its trouser legs-to be honest, when this kind of situation really happens, you don't immediately Will feel overjoyed, but will wonder if I didn't wake up?

Qiao Yiran, who was completely entangled, stretched out his hand and patted Chu Zheng's back comfortingly: "Okay, I get it, I won't go, you can go back to bed and lie down first, okay?"

Until hearing these words, Chu Zheng's tensed arms began to relax. Qiao

Yiran gently took away Chu Zhenghuan's hand on his waist, half supported and half hugged the man, and carried him to the hospital bed: "Be honest, what you need now is to have a good rest."

With Yi Ran's promise, Chu Zheng seemed exceptionally quiet and obedient, and he didn't raise any objections to Qiao Yi Ran's behavior of playing around with him.

Qiao Yiran looked at this rather well-behaved villain in front of him, feeling very helpless in his heart, he was a soft-hearted person, facing this guy's sudden fragility and overtures, there was really no way to just leave him like this.

There was no one to disturb him in the single ward, Qiao Yiran hugged Chu Zheng to the bed again, and adjusted his infusion rate. After everything was ready, the two of them looked at each other speechlessly for a while. When Chu Zheng fell asleep before, Qiao Yiran took it for granted that he was here to accompany him on the bed, and he didn't feel much at that time, but now that Chu Zheng woke up, he felt uncomfortable all over. After changing several postures, no matter what, Qiao Yiran felt that the oppression brought by Chu Zheng's gaze was like a shadow, and that gloomy gaze made Qiao Yiran feel an inexplicable pressure. Chu Zheng lay on the bed well-behaved like a well-behaved elementary school student, and didn't do anything else, he just stared at Qiao Yiran quietly. After a few minutes like this, Qiao Yiran finally couldn't bear the pressure of the sight attack, he tried to persuade Chu Zheng: "Why don't you sleep for a while?"

Chu Zheng shook his head.

Qiao Yiran was not discouraged, and continued to suggest ideas patiently: "Then, I'll turn on the TV, do you have any programs you want to watch?"

Chu Zheng still shook his head.

Seeing him like this, Qiao Yiran thought for a while: "Your mobile phone was installed by the doctor before, and I put it in the locker at the door, now bring it here for you?"

Hearing the word "mobile phone", Chu Zheng Not knowing what to think of, he finally nodded silently.

Qiao Yiran let out a long sigh of relief, opened the cabinet, and took out the mobile phone in a sealed bag.

Chu Zheng took the black business phone silently, opened the email interface immediately, and started typing and drawing on the phone.

As the CEO of a large group, in fact Chu Zheng is not as idle as those novels show.

In the few president articles that Qiao Yiran read occasionally, the male protagonist is always calling the wind and calling for the rain. They seem to be free every day. No need to do anything serious.

But now, as soon as Chu Zheng opened the email interface of his phone, there was a constant stream of ding dong ding dong sounds, obviously there were many things waiting for him to reply.