Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Faced with this question of death, Qiao Yiran naturally wouldn't admit it: Obviously, if he dared to say so bluntly because he didn't want to sleep with him, the pervert would explode!

Qiao Yiran replied with low confidence: "No, no, I'm afraid it will affect your rest."

Chu Zheng said naturally: "It's okay, it won't affect you, I'm used to it.

" Chu Zheng stayed up late every day, and poor sleep quality was already normal.

But this habit is completely different to Qiao Yiran's ears. The hidden meaning behind this sentence almost makes Qiao Yiran jump up in shock: Could it be that the original owner slept with Chu Zheng at night?

The plot given by the system is really pitiful!

There is no close contact between the two people who agreed! Junk novels are all lies!

Under Chu Zheng's gloomy gaze, Qiao Yiran could no longer find any reason to shirk.

He bit the bullet and agreed to Chu Zheng's request: "Then I'll go wash up first."

Chu Zheng nodded and repeated stubbornly: "I'll wait for you."

Qiao Yiran walked towards the bathroom stiffly and washed up. The toiletries placed on the table are carefully prepared, and the citrus fragrance can also make people feel very relaxed.

But Qiao Yiran's mood at this moment is like a soldier rushing to the execution ground.

Qiao Yiran numbly adjusted the water temperature, and turned on the shower nozzle of the water heater with a calm face.

Just the right amount of warm water poured down his head, which greatly relieved Qiao Yiran's exhaustion from the day. Ever since he traveled to this world, he had encountered various unexpected situations, and had to face Chu Zheng's blackening/death threats at any time. Overwhelmed.

The steaming white mist blurred the mirror in the bathroom,

Qiao Yiran was finally refreshed after taking a hot bath, and she was going to share the bed with the pervert afterwards, as if it wasn't so irresistible anymore.

No matter how much he lingered in this bright and spacious bathroom, there was always time to finish washing. Standing in front of the mirror, Qiao Yiran took a deep breath, made countless mental preparations, and finally walked out together.

Chu Zheng was much faster than the dawdling Qiao Yiran. By the time Qiao Yiran came out, Chu Zheng had already cleaned himself up in the guest bathroom on the other side, and changed into a loose and comfortable nightgown. The bright incandescent lamp in the room has been extinguished, and the floor lamp beside the bed casts a soft warm yellow light, dyeing the original snow-white quilt with a layer of warmth. Hearing the sound of Qiao Yiran pushing the door, Chu Zheng raised his head from the document in his hand, and saw Qiao Yiran's dripping hair at a glance. Qiao Yiran looked at Chu Zheng who was signing at his desk. He was wearing a soft gray nightgown, and his hair was a little soft after washing. The warm yellow light neutralized the coldness on his face, making him look over at this moment His eyes looked focused and gentle. Qiao Yiran's heart throbbed lightly - no matter how late he came back, there was always someone waiting at the table, this illusion of tranquility pierced his heart precisely. I am used to seeing a lot of shameless chicken feathers in my daily life, people who once loved each other calculated each other, and people who were supposed to be close accused each other. Such a tender scene made Qiao Yiran a little uncomfortable. Chu Zheng walked to the desk quite consciously, opened the drawer, and took out the Panasonic negative ion hair dryer that was equipped in the room. Before Qiao Yiran waved his hand to refuse, Chu Zheng had already inserted the hair dryer on his own, and waved at Qiao Yiran expressionlessly. Joe sat down with fear and fear, and the man behind him took a dry towel and gently wiped the wet drops of water on his hair. The force was neither light nor heavy, and the scalp was massaged comfortably, which made Qiao Yiran quite emotional: I thought this pervert should be quite heavy, but I didn't expect that it would be very appropriate to really serve people.