Chapter 66

Chapter 66 Warmth

Qiao Yiran slowly realized that Chu Zheng was invading his life silently.

This kind of intrusion is silent, bit by bit, slowly filling up, just like the leaves turning yellow in early autumn, coming quietly, but it seems irresistible like the law of nature.

Qiao Yiran has only eaten with Chu Zheng a few times in total, but only his favorite dishes will appear on the table for the second time.

Chu Zheng quickly got acquainted with all of Qiao Yiran's hobbies and habits.

He was still quiet and quiet, but the yogurt he brought happened to be the flavor Qiao Yiran liked, and the fruits he bought were by no means beyond the range of Qiao Yiran's hobbies. Can be connected... Sometimes even a paper towel and a bottle of water are needed, these things will appear at hand at the first time.

Qiao Yiran has never met such a person: he peeks into all the details of himself, all of his preferences, everything is moist and silent and natural, but it is like a net that binds him tighter and tighter.

Boil a frog in warm water so that you can't get used to life without him.

If one or two coincidences can still be considered a coincidence, if there are many times, Qiao Yiran can certainly understand what the other party is up to.

In the middle of the professional class on this day, it suddenly rained heavily outside.

The sky was gloomy, and the dark clouds were very low. It was clearly only eleven o'clock in the noon, but it seemed that it was already evening.

In the teaching building, the lights at the windows are bright, and the teaching process has not been affected in any way, but the rare cloudy weather outside still makes some people who go out without umbrellas feel anxious.

Qiao Yiran glanced at the pouring rain outside the window, and sighed silently in his heart: Look at this, I'm going to be drenched when I go back today.

With the ringing of the get out of class bell, the teacher on the podium finally finished the last sentence of the course.

Some of the students who dispersed quickly after class in the past were still crowded in the corridor at this moment. The sudden heavy rain outside made the departure of the crowd seem a little slow.

The rain brought a touch of coolness, and the wind blowing in from outside brought dampness to the face.

Qiao Yiran tidied away the professional books on the desk, and just when he looked up, he saw Chu Zheng standing quietly at the door of the classroom holding a pure black long-handled umbrella.

Under the dark sky outside the window, a bright flash of lightning flashed across.

And that person has picturesque features, looks quiet and beautiful.

I don't know why, this feeling of being cared about and waiting for anyone anytime and anywhere makes Qiao Yiran suddenly feel a little unspeakable warmth.

Qiao Yiran knew that this person's purpose might not be pure.

But all the thoughtfulness and forbearance he got was real.

meticulous.

In this sudden heavy rain, for a moment, Qiao Yiran's mind flashed a long-recited sentence in the Book of Songs.

The wind and rain are like darkness, and the rooster crows endlessly. If you see a gentleman, don't you like Yunhu?

Qiao Yiran stood up slowly and walked to the door: "How do you know I'm here?"