Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Hospitalization

The waiter knocked on the door politely.

Qiao Yiran suddenly woke up from the dream.

In the close distance just now, this man's sharp eyebrows and eyes softened for a moment. His dark eyes contained a bottomless gentleness and piety. Qiao Yiran was so dazzled that he didn't know what night it was.

Now Qiao Yiran's mood is very complicated: Why didn't he realize that he was such a double-standard person before?

A guy like Chu Zheng who is stubborn, determined to go his own way, and never looks back when he hits the south wall, used to be the kind of person who drove Qiao Yiran the most crazy: no

matter how dry Qiao Yiran's mouth was when he talked about it, even if he brought up a hundred things with Constructive solutions can't hold back these people's minds!

However, if his stubbornness, obsession, and unreservedness are all because of you, and his iron-blooded tenderness, his obsession with ghosts, and his silent compromise are all only for you

-in the face of such grand sincerity, it will burn you. All the strong emotions, can you really not be tempted at all?

Qiao Yiran asked himself, and he couldn't help being shaken for a moment.

Qiao Yiran took a deep breath, withdrew his chaotic thoughts, pretended to be calm and tidied up his slightly messy collar, coughed, and finally said the words of serving steadily: "Come in. "

The waiters with white porcelain plates came in one after another, and quickly filled the small table to the brim.

Chu Zheng is indeed a president who has experienced the ups and downs of the mall. When outsiders came in, apart from a little redness at the base of his ears, he appeared very calm and steady on the surface, and even helped Qiao Yiran dismantle a crab.

Boiled fish, Maoxuewang, spicy crab...

Qiao Yiran felt a little uncomfortable. He just buried his head in eating bitterly. Gradually put aside the embarrassment just now.

But as he ate and ate, the thousand-year-old ice-like air-conditioning around him seemed to be gradually weakening.

Qiao Yiran felt that there was something wrong with Chu Zheng's situation, he turned sideways secretly, and quickly glanced at Chu Zheng's expression.

At this moment, the man's originally extremely pale face had a morbid blush, and fine beads of sweat oozed from his forehead. He pressed his stomach with one hand, and his expression was more gloomy than usual.

Qiao Yiran was taken aback by Chu Zheng's appearance: It seems that this pervert is feeling very uncomfortable now.

Qiao Yiran took a deep breath, and cautiously touched his forehead: "Uh...Chu Zheng, are you not feeling well?"

As soon as Qiao Yiran's cold fingers touched Chu Zheng's forehead, he heard The man let out a sigh of relief.

The skin that Qiao Yiran touched under his hands was hot, with a scorching temperature.

His heart sank immediately.

Qiao Yiran also has some experience in dealing with such emergencies. He quickly asked the waiter to bring a glass of warm water, and asked the concierge at the front desk to help call a car. Qiao Yiran did

n't know the specific condition of Chu Zheng. He gently rubbed Chu Zheng's abdomen, trying to relieve his pain: "Is it better? I'll take you to the hospital?"