Chapter 44

Chapter 44

In Chu Zheng's day-to-day worries about gains and losses, this semester is coming to an end.

The sun shines through the layers of leaves, casting mottled shadows on the ground.

After finishing the last legal document exam, Qiao Yiran walked out of the exam room with a stack of materials, and sure enough, he saw Chu Zheng standing casually downstairs again.

Chu Zheng was wearing the biker jacket he had when they first met, leaning halfway under the big tree next to the teaching building, holding a lollipop in his mouth out of boredom.

This guy was so conspicuous no matter where he stood, and the students passing by glanced at him from time to time, and passed by whispering.

"God Qiao is so strong, even this kind of big devil can be subdued!"

"You have changed your sex, you have changed your sex, the power of love is really terrifying!"

Qiao Yiran walked under the big tree, laughing She patted him on the shoulder: "Let's go, go home." The

west slanting sun silently sprinkled, adding a little gentleness to the end of this term.

A month ago, Qiao Yiran never thought that his future boyfriend would look like this.

He is not as gentle, refined, and polite as he imagined.

On the contrary, he is irritable, arrogant, and duplicity.

But even so, every second spent with him can feel relaxed, joyful, and full of energy.

Does love have a pattern?

Perhaps this kind of unpredictable and unpredictable is the beauty of love!

The two walked side by side on the tree-lined avenue of the school, the entire empty road was silent, the final exam was drawing to a close, and there were fewer and fewer students in the school.

The mottled tree shadows fell on Qiao Yiran's shoulders, leaving behind dots of light.

After this semester is over, Qiao Yiran will go to the other side of the ocean to participate in an academic seminar, and Chu Zheng will also fly to Europe to participate in his team training.

This feeling of imminent separation made Chu Zheng feel restless in his heart.

The trial period between him and Qiao Yiran is like cotton candy that he can see but can't eat, always placed in front of him, exuding a sweet and tempting atmosphere, but he is not sure whether he can go further, which makes him worry Scratch the lungs.

When walking around the next corner, Chu Zheng finally asked the question that he was most concerned about all the time: "Hey, I said Qiao Yiran, when will the probationary period end!"

This position is uncertain for a day, He was really anxious just one day!

Qiao Yiran gave Chu Zheng a funny look: Why is this guy so slow!

He stopped and turned around, and naturally stretched out his arms to wrap his arms around the other's shoulder: "What? Don't you think it's not formal enough now?"

Thinking of Chu Zheng's awkward lectures, he could "by the way" 10 kilometers The takeaway food he brought, a self-study in the library that never left behind-this guy occupies every corner of his life in every possible way, and declares his absolute possession to everyone around him by the way.

Qiao Yiran counted all the intimacy between them with a funny face: "I go to every elective class with me, the college office sees you delivering meals every day, and now even the people in the gym know your famous name, why, Didn't you swear enough about your sovereignty?" When Chu Zheng heard that Qiao Yiran had exposed all these things at once, he blushed and forcibly maintained his aura of asking questions: "Then you always don't give me a name ! It's not... that I can't get up or down." Hearing the word title, Qiao Yiran couldn't help laughing out loud. Who knows how his brain circuit is long! Seeing Qiao Yiran's non-serious smile, Chu Zheng was about to attack him angrily, but suddenly fell into a gentle embrace. Even though they have been intimate for a while, such close contact will still make Chu Zheng feel unconsciously nervous.