Chapter 54

Chapter 54 This is mine!

Alpha's aura carried a strong sense of aggression.

But at such moments there is an inexplicable security.

Chu Zheng didn't know what expression to use to face it.

As the first heir to the empire, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince is used to relying on his own strength to solve problems.

He is a leader, a decision maker, and he is destined to take the lead, always shouldering the responsibilities on his shoulders.

Even His Majesty, who is a father, looked at him more defensively and indifferently than warmly as he grew older.

Chu Zheng knew in his heart that he was His Royal Highness the Crown Prince, but he accidentally split into an Omega. Unless he ascended the throne, he would die.

There is no turning back on this path now.

Even if you have to carry a lot of things.

Go on forever alone.

Because once it fails, it will not only involve one's own life.

There are also all the soldiers of the First Legion, and countless people who trust him.

They will all pay a heavy price for this.

So Chu Zheng has always had this awareness -

to become an absolutely calm and excellent leader, he must be braver, more committed, and more decisive than Alpha. There are trade-offs.

Qiao Yiran's gentle and comforting voice continued: "I know that Your Highness is a great leader, and I also understand that His Highness has his own persistence and bottom line. You are much better than I can imagine."

Chu Zheng raised his head in a daze. beginning.

In Qiao Yiran's bottomless eyes, there is indeed a subtle pity at the moment.

Chu Zheng looked away as if he had been burned by something.

"His Royal Highness is really admirable person who can ignore his identity and position and insist on speaking for someone worthy of respect."

Qiao Yiran's tone was relaxed and full of smiles: "But no matter what, His Highness is still a precious Omega after all, such things as injuries and bleeding should be done first by Alpha."

Chu Zheng was a little moved She moved her dry lips: "But I am the Crown Prince after all..."

"Shhh," Qiao Yiran put his hand on his lips with a smile, stopping his next words, "Your Highness is the Crown Prince, but It is also my Omega."

The words "My Omega" made Chu Zheng's heart beat violently.

Although the relationship with this person was false from the beginning to the end, Qiao Yiran has always maintained restraint and politeness wisely, never trying to overstep the threshold.

But occasionally, sometimes, the tenderness, thoughtfulness and tolerance he showed seemed to exceed the limit of "acting".

So much so that Chu Zheng occasionally wonders in confusion: Is he really attracted to me?

For His Highness who has always been decisive in killing and has never been admired as an Omega, this is a novel experience.

The air in the room was quiet, flowing silently.

The breath of the sea breeze on the opponent's body rushed towards the face, reminding people of the vast and endless sea, and the starry night of the eternal sea.